Feedback - FROWNS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodhijobs

What surprises me is the fact that the guy paid 20k out of 22k but didnt pay the rest 2k. Strange, very strange...

VikramF

Quote from: bodhijobs on August 08, 2012, 12:35:56 PM
What surprises me is the fact that the guy paid 20k out of 22k but didnt pay the rest 2k. Strange, very strange...

His way of "bargaining" I suppose  ::)

Anirban - even without the issue on the non-payment, you should have reported the dual user ids.  If it's been done because of past adverse activity on his previous login, then that in itself is a violation of JJMF rules. I'd be interested in knowing what led him to create a second login.
Vikram Franklin
98864 (PM me for the rest - I get strange calls)

Check out my FaceBook Photopage @
https://www.facebook.com/Photography.by.Vikram.Franklin

itsme_soumya

anirban was lucky that it was not the other way around!  ;D

jokes apart, this person needs to be banned. having multiple ids shows the intention of him acting as a suspicious seller/buyer here. we should all be careful.

cheers!
soumya
"To me, photography is the simultaneous recognition, in a fraction of a second, of the significance of an event." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

My Street Photography in Color: http://500px.com/Chromascape
My B&W Portfolio: http://500px.com/SoumyaBandyopadhyay
My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/soumya_b5/

Brendon

Its a shame he took advantage of a good deal to make an even better deal for himself.  >:(

Lets hope at least he gets a permanent ban.
Are you a Konica Minolta or Sony Alpha DSLR user? If yes, then please check out http://www.flickr.com/groups/sony-alpha-india/

ras

I sold one lens if am not wrong my Nikon 28mm to this person , at the time of dealing he claimed Anirban to be  his very good and close friend , and asked me if I knew Anirban personally . Strange , seems like he never knew Anirban , as my dealing was done in Jan / Feb of this year .
Fuji & Nikons

" The question is not what at you look at , but what you see !! "

ArindomRC

Quote from: cantax-user on August 08, 2012, 12:59:22 PM
anirban was lucky that it was not the other way around!  ;D

jokes apart, this person needs to be banned. having multiple ids shows the intention of him acting as a suspicious seller/buyer here. we should all be careful.

cheers!
soumya

This Dyutiman is the person who sent me atrocious messages long back .. and I asked in the forum, as to what is needed to be done to block this .. and since then , he is blocked to me :)
Nikon D700 Nikon 24mm f2.8, Nikon 50mm F1.8 , Nikon 85mm 1.8 , Nikon 135mm f3.5 Cokin GNDs :D
More to come sooooon !!! :D
Canon Canoscan Lide 700F :)

Pankaj Kumar Singh

I bought an item listed in this forum last month. Despite, various phone calls, emails and sms, he has not delivered me the material.
everyday, he tells me a different story. Even he sent me a courier AWB and later on said that courier denied to accept the material.
I had paid full amount after seeing the courier receipt.

Please help me.
***R6****Canon 5D IV ***
Canon:16-35F4 35F1.4 40F1.4 85F1.2 105F1.4 135F1.2 70-200F2.8 RF50 F1.8 50 F1.4

Piyusht

Quote from: pankajkumars on August 14, 2012, 03:55:30 PM
I bought an item listed in this forum last month. Despite, various phone calls, emails and sms, he has not delivered me the material.
everyday, he tells me a different story. Even he sent me a courier AWB and later on said that courier denied to accept the material.
I had paid full amount after seeing the courier receipt.

Please help me.

Share complete details of person, and item/listing details .....
Thanks
My Page

Hankosaurus

Quote from: Raj.clicker on August 14, 2012, 03:59:26 PM
Please help me.
Exactly. Is this also the Dyutiman mentioned upthread, or is it someone else?

The Mods are discussing the Dyutiman/rainwalker/alip situation now. Appropriate action is forthcoming.
HENRY
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say those of us who love to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

Pankaj Kumar Singh

Quote from: Hankosaurus on August 14, 2012, 04:52:17 PM
Quote from: Raj.clicker on August 14, 2012, 03:59:26 PM
Please help me.
Exactly. Is this also the Dyutiman mentioned upthread, or is it someone else?

OK I will share. I am a bit  apprehensive whther forum members will make fun of me, depressing me further.
I will share shortly. on 22nd most probably.
***R6****Canon 5D IV ***
Canon:16-35F4 35F1.4 40F1.4 85F1.2 105F1.4 135F1.2 70-200F2.8 RF50 F1.8 50 F1.4