News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

Feedback - GRINS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightwave

Positive feedback for seller slash s

Purchased Tamron 70-200 2.8. Good communication. Item very well preserved. Seems to be used with lot of care. Prices competetive. He has few more items for sale currently. GL for sale.

Rahul_Patil

Five starts for User Raj_Clicker *****.
http://www.jjmehta.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5688

Being Honest , I opened a/c on this Forum "just" to get professional for getting a Cam and thought to forget account after I get the same .
I wrote a post and Raj replied to that .. After talking to him on phone , I thought he would be in his early 30s like me , but when I went to meet him , Saw a very young boy around 24 years old, with great way of communication. I was really impressed by his nature and way of talking . Friendly as well !

One thing I would like to mention, The Cam I got from him did nt really belong to him, He was just helping his some friend to sell his Cam . After me asking him the reason , he said , ' I jst want to bridge the gap between Sellers and buyers who are not much open to this Virtual world and like to help people' . ( He is a social worker as well , later he told me  ::))
Kudos for this.

And about the cam, Well I was really pleased with the Cam , the way care was taken and was handled which made me more than satisfied ... And I changed my mind of forgetting the Forum after deal, Pleased to get good friend indeed.

Must interact with this Guy if gets a chance ...

-Rahul

Hankosaurus

Welcome to JJMPF, Rahul.

There is a wealth of help and lots of resources available from the Membership here. I hope you will make yourself at home and will have the full benefit of them.

:)
HENRY
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say those of us who love to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

toofan

Ami21:  I had recently bought the Vivitar 285 HV from Ami21 (Amit Navale). Everything was smooth between us. By the time I transferred the money he had already couriered it. And reached in 3 days to me at my home. and for packing he has to sacrifice his 55-250 mm lens box. :)

Packed very nicely. Item is at very good condition and working flawlessly.

I thanks him for being so patience and helping. Highly recommended. :)
www.instagram.com/vimal.moments

Nikon Z6ii, Z 24-70 F4, Z 85 1.8 S, Nikkor 200mm Ais, 50mm 1.8D, Sigma10-20mm, Nikkor 35-70 mm, Nikon D90, Nikon D7000

Check me also on:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vimaljoshi/

ami21

Thanks so much Vimal.....

I highly appreciate your comments. i too enjoyed dealing with you & would say that this was the most easiest & hassle free deal for me till now.

Amit

P.S: No worries about the box, my 55-250 was handed over quite back :)

Rahul_Patil

Thanks HENRY !

Its really glad to get good people ! ! ! !  :D

jaypee

After purchasing Nikon D3100 DSLR, there was a confusion with me whether my cam is compatible with 50mm lens. After reading cam manual, it is came to know that  it is focus with 50mm  NIKON Series E   Manual lens on manual mode. So I rang up   Mr. Zaahid (JJMF Member)of Hyderabad for his 50mm manual lens. He agreed and asked me to deposit the amount in SBI account of Hyderabad. After deposit he  sent it to my address systematic packing trough DTDC.

The lens is in good condition and worked well in manual mode.

Thanks to Mr. Zaahid and JJMF

J Prakash 
Photography is an Ocean & I am only a drop of it 
Check out me @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/65929812@N06/show/

lightwave

Smooth transaction with member RG. http://www.jjmehta.com/forum/index.php?topic=7438.0

Shipped on same day as payment sent. Product looks as described and as displaye din pictures. No complaints. :)

pankaj21

Got a camera waist bag from Ras.
good in condition,  shipped it the same day of the payment.
Looking forward to have future deals...

Pankaj :)
Learning the Nikon way!

ras

Thank you  Pankaj !! I hope it comes to good  use of you !!  :D
Fuji & Nikons

" The question is not what at you look at , but what you see !! "