Feedback - GRINS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rshari

Bought a used Canon 550D and 85 1.8 for my cousin from Devansh Jhaveri aka 'Devansh'.
Overall very happy with the transaction and  communication :). Condition of cam and lens were good, and exactly as described.

Packing was also good, with lots of thermocol used.
Looking forward to further interactions in future.

Madan

htnakirs - Good transaction, very pleasant.
No one gets into Photography because it is Cheap !
Madan Subramanian
Bangalore, India.

pradeepgk

Saharsh - bought a 50mm 1.4 Nikkor from him. Although I changed my mind about buying a lens I had previously booked, he was quite cooperative. Smooth transaction! :)

SAHARSH

Thanks Pradeep :) :) :)
Canon :) & Nikon & Sony
Canon R5 , Nikon D850 ,5D Mark IV ,1DX , Sony A9 & Some Lenses :)
Noida  Mobile no : 9625454577

ras

Rahul Bhalerao : got 3 filers from him , very very well packed and in really great condition just like new , would definitely like to  deal with him in near future and will suggest others to do so.
Fuji & Nikons

" The question is not what at you look at , but what you see !! "

ras

Nishad KS : got a Nikon 28 mm AFD f/2.8 lens from him , was well packed and shipped in time , but after purchase had a little issue about the condition of the lens ( some fungus ) which was sorted out wonderfully by Nishad as he refunded me the cleaning charge as soon as I mentioned him about the prob . So would definitely recommend this wonderful person for future deals and  would be looking forward to dealing with him again ...
Fuji & Nikons

" The question is not what at you look at , but what you see !! "

thelightening

Recently bought a canon 50mm F1.8 MII lens from our reputed jjmf member lightwave. The entire transaction was smooth and superb. He took enough effort to reply to all my mails and waited for my answer before bumping his sale thread. As soon as he is back to his base, he gave me the bank details and I have transferred the agreed amount.

Before me letting him know about the neft transfer, he itself confirmed me on the same day noon and despatched the lens through a reputed courier. Next day after noon I recieved the lens @ Bangalore from Mumbai. It was packed beautifully and carefully with cushon (thermocol) sheet and with a declaration letter on his letter head.

I am thankful to lightwave(Doc) for tensionless transaction. Interested to do more deals with him, if he is planning to sell his costly lens for 1/3 the price :) , just kidding. happy to do more transaction.

Krishnendu

Till date I have purchased two articles from two separate members (one Mac and the other Naveen Bachwani). I bought Nikon 18-200 VR from Mac and a PAQ bag from Naveen. Both members were gentle and honest to dealing. 18-200 deal was of good amount, but faced just no problem.

Hope every member should be lucky enough to at least deal with some gentle and honest member. And do keep away from dealing with newbies ....;)
Nikon Gear

Facebook - www.facebook.com/krishnendu1

ArindomRC

Hey krishnendu. Dont comment like this.... Even the newbies have the right to sale here... There are some pros working in photogrpahy who hardly visit the forum or may know about it. That doesnt make them less trustworthy. IMHO I guess there's too less people in photography who are swindlers, so I guess this community is pretty safe enough
Nikon D700 Nikon 24mm f2.8, Nikon 50mm F1.8 , Nikon 85mm 1.8 , Nikon 135mm f3.5 Cokin GNDs :D
More to come sooooon !!! :D
Canon Canoscan Lide 700F :)

Krishnendu

Arindam, I didn't mean them. Actually I find that there are certain members who never post any images or participate to any thread, they come up and post for selling big gears, lenses etc. If you carefully look into his number of posts, you will see hardly 1-3. I am specifically talking about them.
Nikon Gear

Facebook - www.facebook.com/krishnendu1