Feedback - GRINS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendon

Sold a lens and a filter to two members - Pandia (New member) and arindam ghosh.

Had a nice experience with both of them as they paid for the item promptly and didn't complain even though I took a long time to ship their stuff as I had to go on leave and delegated the shipping task to my dad who was shipped it through uber slow Blazeflash couriers.

So net net, had a good experience with Pandia and Arindam and had a bad experience with Blazeflash. :p
Are you a Konica Minolta or Sony Alpha DSLR user? If yes, then please check out http://www.flickr.com/groups/sony-alpha-india/

arindam ghosh

Thanks Brendon for the nice words! Courier service delays aren't your fault. Had I not stayed at a remote place, you might have got some more courier options. I have taken some shots with the tobacco filter, and will try to upload them once I get my negatives scanned.
Pleasure interacting with you.
Regards.
Arindam Ghosh

NaveenBachwani

Quote from: Krishnendu on June 15, 2011, 10:20:18 AM
Till date I have purchased two articles from two separate members (one Mac and the other Naveen Bachwani). I bought Nikon 18-200 VR from Mac and a PAQ bag from Naveen. Both members were gentle and honest to dealing. 18-200 deal was of good amount, but faced just no problem.

Hope every member should be lucky enough to at least deal with some gentle and honest member. And do keep away from dealing with newbies ....;)

Thanks, Krishnendu!  I've never been referred to as "gentle" until now... :)

Rakesh J.V

Quote from: rcarindom2003 on June 15, 2011, 10:27:33 AM
Even the newbies have the right to sale here... There are some pros working in photogrpahy who hardly visit the forum or may know about it. That doesnt make them less trustworthy. IMHO I guess there's too less people in photography who are swindlers, so I guess this community is pretty safe enough

+1
Nikon D850, Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VR2,  Nikon 16-35 f/4, Sigma ART 35 1.4, 50 1.4, Nikon 85 f/1.8G

Check out my flickr photostream @

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59281136@N04/

Thomas Jude

Had a very pleasant experience with Mr.Soumyajith Niyogi (forum id- soumya). :)
Bought a kata backpack from him.The bag was in brand new condition and more than that the response was outstanding..the bag was well packed,weather sealed and was shipped very quickly....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58079590@N06/

Canon 60D//18-55 IS//Tamron 90mm f2.8//Tamron 150-600mm VC USD//Canon 55-250mm IS//Canon 10-18mm IS//canon 50mm 1.8 STM

gdhiraj

:D rshari is excellent, bought 2 lenses from him - very good condition - good price points and excellent packing.. .. Highly recommended

RahulDayal

Bought a lens from Shobin George. Lens was is good condition, just as described. Had a smooth transaction.

Shobin George

Thank you Rahul for the nice dealing, and looking forward to an outing together  :). Regards
Take a look at my photographs http://www.flickr.com/photos/shobingeorge/

DD

Hi, my experience on JJMPF has been good so far.

1. Santosh Rao - I bought Makinon 135 f/2.8 MF lens form him. He had promised Pentax MX (Faulty metering) for free, which he did. When I found lens price was steep, he researched & reconsidered his offer price & arranged for handover of lens through his friend who had traveled to Pune from Mumbai over the weekend. Smooth transition, happy with it.

2. Pradeep Bodas - I bought E-500 from him, reasonably priced & smooth transition

Thanks
Deepak
Sony NEX-3 and a few film SLRS & rangefinders

Beyond Legacy

Had a excellent experience dealing with Sachin (username : Sachn) for a sigma lens..

While the deal was quite slow/long0 due to bit busyness (or say laziness) on my side, once the payment was done lens was shipped same day...

and Wohaaa!!! what a packing dude.. I bet he can do packing job at BHphoto on part time basis :P (Sorry, if it was bad joke).. guess lens got bullet proof in that packing, so that it can ever surpass the blasts which take place in Mumbai every other day :P
got the lens in less then 48hrs via blue dart (not to forget, there are no free lunches, so charges was also high for that fast and safe shipping)

Lens appears to be in excellent condition... Not used much though, but looks like will be having a great experience with this gem.. :)
Ashvary J