Feedback - GRINS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirvanaguy19

Quote from: HHHkumar on January 24, 2024, 07:22:32 PM

Hello everyone!
A Note of Bliss: Thank You, Nirvanaguy19, for the four absolutely fantastic Pentax lenses ( SMC A-50mm/ f 1.4, SMC M 100mm/ f 2.5, DA 21mm/ f 3.2 and a DA 70mm/ f 2.4) bought from JJMPF!

Dear Nirvanaguy19,

I hope this note finds you well! I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the delightful experience I had purchasing the Pentax camera lens from you through JJMPF.

From the initial interaction to the swift and secure delivery, every aspect of the transaction was seamless and joyous. The lens arrived meticulously packaged, a testament to the care and attention you put into ensuring it reached me in perfect condition. Opening the box felt like unwrapping a present, and the excitement only grew as I laid eyes on the stunning Pentax lens.

The lens itself is a gem, and it's clear that you take pride in maintaining your gear in pristine condition. The quality of the Pentax lens exceeded my expectations, and it has already become an invaluable addition to my photography toolkit. It's evident that you are a passionate photographer who values and takes care of your equipment.

Moreover, your transparency and responsiveness throughout the process were greatly appreciated. Your knowledge and willingness to answer my questions added a personal touch to the entire experience, making it more than just a transaction but a connection between fellow photography enthusiasts.

I want to extend my sincere thanks for not only providing me with a fantastic lens but also for making this purchase such a positive experience. It's encounters like these that make the photography community special, and I'm grateful to have connected with someone as dedicated and passionate as yourself.

Wishing you countless joyful moments capturing life through your lens, and I look forward to the opportunity of crossing paths again in the photography realm.

Best regards,

HHHkumar.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you have a lot of fun with the beautiful pentax glass

nirvanaguy19

Quote from: akbrahma on January 24, 2024, 09:34:38 PM
I had few weeks back picked up a Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens from nirvanaguy19
The entire process was a smooth sailing experience. Quick response to my PM and discussion closed promptly. The lens was packed well and got it within 2 days as it was shipped on the evening of the same day I spoke.

The lens was well kept and was ans described in the post. The lens feels as good as a new one as it was maintained well. This was an impulsive buy from my end but after using the lens, I liked the lens as it was super sharp. 

Thanks nirvanaguy19

Thanks a lot. I am sure you are enjoying the transition from Canon DSLR to MFT

raay04

Quote from: J_Mytreya on January 20, 2024, 06:55:42 PM
very happy to say that i have very good experience with second vintage lens purchase from raay04, its been well maintained and very good condition of focus rings, will be looking forward for any of his future posts.  ;D
Thanks , it was a pleasure dealing with you.

maximus

Hi all,

As a new member, I'd recently purchased a vintage film SlR from a member named Mr. Natubhai.

post link
https://forum.jjmehta.com/index.php/topic,67949.msg499623.html#msg499623

Mr Natubhai, took great care and effort in packaging the camera,
quite meticulous and better than anything I've seen before in India
and elsewhere.(excellent work)

Besides this he was prompt in his response and the item I received was
exactly as it was described in the pictures.

Thanks so much for this experience, I look forward to purchasing
from him again.

J_Mytreya

very happy to get two compact cameras each from Mr.Bharat Varma and Mr.Rajiv Sri, who got in touch after my WTB request, models i got were very well kept in great condition and have provided a lot of information regarding them along with potential things to keep in mind about future purchase.

Joeji

Bought Olympus Om d E M 1mark ii from member skamraju ( Dr. Suseel Kumar). In spite of his busy schedule, he has cleared every doubt and packed the cam thoroughly to avoid transit damages. Thank you doctor and thank you jjm