How to make Product / Camera Images looks good.

Started by streetlife, March 11, 2022, 04:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

streetlife

Few forum members has showing interests to share the technique of this post  or how I take these advertisement images:

https://jjmehta.com/forum/index.php/topic,62976.0.html

So here are my tutorial.

1. First you need to find a dark cloth rather I prefer/insist get a Black silky cloth as back drop.

2. Second you need to get a Soft-box to soften the light, you can make a DIY soft-box or you can buy a cheapest soft-box available  to just get started.

3. Then you need a stand to bring the light at an angle to shape the light into product like this

4.  Then After you take photos, in photoshop I just adjusted some curve option

5. Finally export them as low res to increese sharpness :

The entire process is taken by mobile phone camera.

Thanks for allowing me to share this in forum.

mahesh

ISO

Dr.Devesh

Very nice image and effort .. but when we post for selling.. buyers would be interested in seeing every corner and part of camera... Will they be satisfied as prospect buyer .. ? definitely as a viewer image is wonderful...
Body : Nikon D5,Nikon D850
Lenses: Tokina 100mm 2.8macro, Nikkor 300 2.8 VR
Sigma 135 1.8 ART, Sigma 40 1.4 ART , Sigma 14mm 1.8
Tamron 24-70 2.8 G2 , Nikkor 70-200 VR II,TC 1.4, 2.0
Nest tripod, Manfrotto tripod,Gitzo tripod ,Lowepro prorunner 300aw, few filters, Godox lights and trigger

streetlife

This is a good question I glad that you asked,
If buyer is sure taking that product he/she can ask to the seller that he/she needs more photos with (White/light) background to justify his/her prospect of product to buying.

Quote from: Dr.Devesh on April 05, 2022, 10:05:07 AM
Very nice image and effort .. but when we post for selling.. buyers would be interested in seeing every corner and part of camera... Will they be satisfied as prospect buyer .. ? definitely as a viewer image is wonderful...

SharonPerry

Thanks for the good advice for beginners and for the inspiration to experiment :) ::)

streetlife

Much appreciated 😌☺️

Quote from: SharonPerry on May 12, 2022, 07:10:56 PM
Thanks for the good advice for beginners and for the inspiration to experiment :) ::)