News:

JJMehta on Insta - ig.me/jjmehta

Main Menu

Shades of Nature

Started by manindra_m, December 15, 2021, 08:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manindra_m

While cleaning some of older archives , came across some photos taken during my trip to Parashar (a small hamlet in Himachal) . This photo actually has some interesting memories associated with it. The previous night when we reached Parashar , turned out that nature were not pleased on our arrival. While the weather all throughout the day was warm and sunny , it started pouring by evening with sub zero temperatures and strong winds. With no power , we were left in the dark. It was a long and rather anxious night with non-stop downpour and roaring winds shattering our wooden doors and windows.

Next day early morning I wake up assuming that our vacation is almost ruined and was figuring out on how to go back. I open the doors and at the first glance I was taken aback and was asking myself whether this was the same place where we stayed last night. The mood had changed. Nature in all its glory unfolded and greeted us with one of the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen in my life. Sat for a while soaking in this beauty. Our resort overlook this small hamlet and the bright sunshine created some lovely shadows over the meadows.

While the photo might not do justice to what I saw through my eyes, thought of sharing in this forum . Thanks for viewing and sorry for a slightly lengthy post.

DSC_5575-DeNoiseAI-denoise by manindra mukherjee, on Flickr

thereisnobeginning

A very beautiful panorama. Lots to see and appreciate in one single image. From the shadows, it appears that you were looking more or less in the northerly direction, with the snowy lower Himalayan range visible on the horizon.
TFS.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning

hvyas

bitublack

Beautiful capture. TFS.

It maybe the heavy rains that might have sucked any humidity out of the air, but this is an abnormally clear view that one sees in the image. Dust is usually not a factor in those areas. At least to my eyes, it appears that this must have been very close to what you saw, and not any clarity slider magic that I am looking at.

All good things come to those who wait, and I must say you were rewarded for your hardships the previous night :) .