News:

JJMehta Whatsapp wa.me/919833771200

Main Menu

Flamboyant Flamingoes

Started by thereisnobeginning, December 30, 2021, 05:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thereisnobeginning

Spotted on the Thane Creek recently. The images are cropped.

Regards,
thereisnobeginning

ISO

hvyas

DeepakS

Quote from: thereisnobeginning on December 30, 2021, 05:38:48 PM
........... The images are cropped.

The bird on the right has lost its head, the one in the bottom its wing tip and the one on the left its legs
I think a little more care needs to taken while cropping
While composing for images of massed birds and animals you need to be careful of your edges or  sides of the frame,  and if necessary photoshop out the animal or bird parts getting cut off

thereisnobeginning

Quote from: DeepakS on December 31, 2021, 09:13:02 AM

The bird on the right has lost its head, the one in the bottom its wing tip and the one on the left its legs
I think a little more care needs to taken while cropping
While composing for images of massed birds and animals you need to be careful of your edges or  sides of the frame,  and if necessary photoshop out the animal or bird parts getting cut off

Thank you for your comments. All quite valid points.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning

Thad E Ginathom

Very nice photos.

Deepak's instructive comments noted. I can see that this kind of subject is particularly difficult to frame/crop.

thereisnobeginning

Quote from: Thad E Ginathom on December 31, 2021, 04:57:02 PM
Very nice photos.

Deepak's instructive comments noted. I can see that this kind of subject is particularly difficult to frame/crop.

Thank you.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning

manindra_m

Lovely set. Its always fascinating to see these creatures specially in BIF. A greener BG would have made them pop out (#4)

thereisnobeginning

Quote from: manindra_m on January 03, 2022, 10:01:20 AM
Lovely set. Its always fascinating to see these creatures specially in BIF. A greener BG would have made them pop out (#4)

Thank you.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning