News:

JJMehta on Insta - ig.me/jjmehta

Main Menu

Greetings from an old member

Started by zenpo54, January 25, 2022, 12:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpo54

Hello friends, greetings from Trivandrum. I am visiting the Forum after a long time and I am overjoyed to see some among my old friends still active. The part this forum played in improving my photography, such as it is, has been incalculably great and I make use of this occasion to thank you all for that kindness. For old time's sake, I am posting a few images hoping that you will like them. Thank you all once again from the bottom of my heart.
Zenpo

thereisnobeginning

Nice landscape. This seems to be a very interesting place for photographing birds.TFS.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning

hvyas

Very beautiful ! Hope to see you often  :)

ISO

Welcome back.

What a serene view!

Keep sharing.

Thad E Ginathom

GIRISH22

Very nice shot, foggy back ground adds to scene

Keep posting

UDAYAN

Quote from: zenpo54 on January 25, 2022, 12:05:57 PM
Hello friends, greetings from Trivandrum. I am visiting the Forum after a long time and I am overjoyed to see some among my old friends still active. The part this forum played in improving my photography, such as it is, has been incalculably great and I make use of this occasion to thank you all for that kindness. For old time's sake, I am posting a few images hoping that you will like them. Thank you all once again from the bottom of my heart.
Zenpo
The mist, the reflections makes a wonderful image. And I like the little bits of colour in an almost monochrome frame.
I joined this forum in 2008 and I do remember you and most of the old timers. Was a great learning curve for me with guidance from seniors like Ram. Nice to have an old timer back.
Regards,
Udayan