Nikon D850 Camera with one lens two batteries and charger: Revised pricing

Started by paltu, February 29, 2024, 11:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paltu

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.
Item for Sale: Nikon D850 Camera Body, Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 ED G VR AFS Telephoto Zoom Lens[/s], Nikon 50mm f/1.8 lens  and Nikon SB500 flash  along with all accessaries. I like to sell all the items in one go.
Asking Price: 1,20,000/- if all the items together: For seperate items as under:
Nikon D850 Camera Body: 1,10,000/- + Dispatch charge, if any
Nikon D850 Camera Body +  Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 ED G VR AFS Telephoto Zoom Lens: Rs: 1,45,000 + Dispatch charge, if any
Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 ED G VR AFS Telephoto Zoom Lens: Rs: 30,000 + Dispatch charge, if any, Negotiable
Nikon 50mm f/1.8 lens: Rs: 5,000/- + Dispatch charge, if any
Nikon SB500 flash: Rs: 10,000/-+ Dispatch charge, if any
Item Location: Hyderabad
Item's Age & its Description: Body 5 years old and tele lens 9 years. This is in excellent condition optically, but physical usage and dust available on tele lens but body and 50mm lens are almost new.
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes
Do you have the original Bill? Yes for body and 80-400mm lens
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): All items camera cap, Strap, lens caps, cover and tripod collar are available
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: Nothing
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) approximately 18000
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): Appearance is 9/10 but optics is 10/10
Repairs done and parts replaced: No
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to: 
Fungus: The outer glass of 80-400mm lens have dust that can be cleaned to Nikon service center, that I may get it done once negotiation is done. For all other items it is neat and clean. All items are kept in dry cabinet. The dust is merely becuase of extensive usage, the expert check may be done, but optically no difference.
Dust: Yes, as visible in the picture, not more than that, that's why a picture is taken to understand the level of dust.
Haze:  No  Scratches: No  Aperture function: Excellent
Shipping Destinations: Anywhere at the cost and risk of the buyer
Preferred Shipping Services: Preferably hand delivery, but by courier at the risk and cost of the buyer
Accepted Payment Types: Preferably online payment
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): Not Applicable
Special Note: The purpose of selling is completely shifting to other gears as maintaining two different bodies of different companies is expensive. Moreover, due to aging carrying heavy gears are tiring. Serious buyer may contact me to the phone number 9848409660. Unreasonably low offer may be avoided.
Sudipta Bhattacharya

paltu

BUMP
Sudipta Bhattacharya

Nishit Dave

There is somebody who is interested in a 50mm Nikkor, but unfortunately you're not unbundling your offer.

swamynirmal

I think it is better to buyers who are interested in buying individual items but sellers idea is also imp..

paltu

Actually I tried to sell individually but was unsuccessful to sell some items.Because I cannot make use of remaining items in new systems. Hence, forced to sell together. Ready to compromise if buyer of the body buys the tele lens together. Rest I trust can sell separately.
Sudipta Bhattacharya

paltu

Quote from: Nishit Dave on April 20, 2024, 01:01:59 PMThere is somebody who is interested in a 50mm Nikkor, but unfortunately you're not unbundling your offer.

I will plan once I get a buyer for body and tele lens
Sudipta Bhattacharya

paltu

Quote from: swamynirmal on April 20, 2024, 02:28:04 PMI think it is better to buyers who are interested in buying individual items but sellers idea is also imp..

Actually I tried to sell individually but was unsuccessful to sell some items.Because I cannot make use of remaining items in new systems. Hence, forced to sell together. Ready to compromise if buyer of the body buys the tele lens together. Rest I trust can sell separately.
Sudipta Bhattacharya

paltu

Sudipta Bhattacharya

Nishit Dave

paltu

Sudipta Bhattacharya