News:

JJMehta Whatsapp wa.me/919833771200

Main Menu

People in a Museum

Started by manoj, March 04, 2024, 04:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manoj

I visit a local museum quite often. Here are some shots in the museum with a human element. I'm not a direct frontal street portrait type of photographer but I like a human element in the frame.

Mythology

Exhibit number 3

Take the stairs

Passing glance

Do I have something stuck in my teeth?
Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

Bharat Varma

The first and second images are good enough to be framed and put up in that same gallery, imo.  :)

Very nicely shot.
The strikingly vibrant blue walls in the second one have really brought out the painting, and you've managed to capture it perfectly.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

manoj

Thank you, Bharat, for your words. That's a very generous praise. :)
Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

ashutosh1979

Nice collection, but we definately need to hear the story behind the last one... Oh it's yourself.. quite difficult capture I would guess with all the reflections and lighting. Please do share if you faced any particular chalange and how you solved it.

hvyas

Thad E Ginathom

Very nice. All the way from Denmark, according to Google! Wow.

Beautiful compositions. I like your inclusion of that human element.

(If I ever had anything to do with museum/gallery design, I think I'd want the walls to be neutral grey. Maybe that's because I'm a photographer. Not many others ever consider colour temperature!)

manoj

Quote from: ashutosh1979 on March 05, 2024, 07:48:31 AMNice collection, but we definately need to hear the story behind the last one... Oh it's yourself.. quite difficult capture I would guess with all the reflections and lighting. Please do share if you faced any particular chalange and how you solved it.

:D I was just standing there reading the info panel when I looked up, it just looked funny. Just pointed and clicked. :)

Quote from: hvyas on March 05, 2024, 09:55:31 AMVery nice set !
Thank you. :)

manoj

Quote from: Thad E Ginathom on March 05, 2024, 10:33:57 PMVery nice. All the way from Denmark, according to Google! Wow.

Beautiful compositions. I like your inclusion of that human element.

(If I ever had anything to do with museum/gallery design, I think I'd want the walls to be neutral grey. Maybe that's because I'm a photographer. Not many others ever consider colour temperature!)

Thanks for the kind words. :)
About the wall colors, considering how black/white/grey most things are around here, a splash of color helps. haha..

ISO

Really liked them all esp.3rd is abstract like.

manoj

Quote from: ISO on March 08, 2024, 11:19:04 PMReally liked them all esp.3rd is abstract like.

Thank you, Mukund.