News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

Taj Mahal- 50 Shades of Gray

Started by Abhishek Paranjape, April 26, 2024, 06:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abhishek Paranjape

Abhishek Paranjape
Human Being
Nikon D4, NIkon Z8, Nikon- 2/3 Holy Troika, 20mm 1.8, 105mm 1.4
Godox Flashes, Nikon Speedlights

Thad E Ginathom

Very nice.

It must be hard to bring something new to one of the world's most photographed buildings. I think you have done a great job. Lovely photos: a real pleasure to see them.

Abhishek Paranjape

Quote from: Thad E Ginathom on April 26, 2024, 09:57:36 PMVery nice.

It must be hard to bring something new to one of the world's most photographed buildings. I think you have done a great job. Lovely photos: a real pleasure to see them.

Thank you Sire :)
Abhishek Paranjape
Human Being

ISO

Excellent. like the 2nd for the composition.

hvyas

manoj

Beautiful set. Processed very nicely to bring our textures as well as maintaining the tonality. Liked #1 the most. It's simple.
Would be interested in the gear used. Yes, gear doesn't matter, photos do. But we are all gear nerds at heart. :)
Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

Abhishek Paranjape

Quote from: manoj on April 28, 2024, 01:02:37 AMBeautiful set. Processed very nicely to bring our textures as well as maintaining the tonality. Liked #1 the most. It's simple.
Would be interested in the gear used. Yes, gear doesn't matter, photos do. But we are all gear nerds at heart. :)

Thankyou for the kind words

1st 6 Images taken with a Nikon D4 + Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR2 lens.
7th and 8th Image taken with D4 + Nikon 24-70 2.8
Abhishek Paranjape
Human Being

Roy

Beautifully captured. First one is exquisite.
Nikon D5 | Nikon D810 | Pentax K-1 | Fuji X100V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drsagnikroy

Hankosaurus

Lovely set of images.  I'm particularly fond of number five.  The stacked elements, and the sense of scale imparted by the human images.
HENRY
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say those of us who love to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

Abhishek Paranjape

Quote from: Roy on May 04, 2024, 09:37:58 AMBeautifully captured. First one is exquisite.
Thank you

Quote from: Hankosaurus on May 05, 2024, 03:11:17 PMLovely set of images.  I'm particularly fond of number five.  The stacked elements, and the sense of scale imparted by the human images.

well, i really wanted 1 without the human element. but then realised that they add a sense of scale as you pointed out. otoh, i didn't have an alternative too. the monument is alwasy crowded.
Abhishek Paranjape
Human Being