News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

WTS: CANON 5D mark III 22.3 mega pixel FULL FRAME (shutter count 32,137)

Started by madhuk, April 27, 2024, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhuk

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.
Item for Sale: Canon 5D mark 3 camera body and battery grip BG-11
Asking Price: 45,000 rupees
Item Location: New Delhi
Item's Age & its Description: The camera body and the motor drive is in excellent condition with low shutter count
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Bought from a fellow jjmf member as a backup camera, never used as it was meant to be a backup, hence selling
Do you have the original Bill? Yes
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.):canon LP-E6 battery 2 nos, original battery charger, data/usb cable, 32 gb sandisk extreme cf memory card (60mb/sec), body cap, canon strap, box, manual and cds
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: None
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) 32,137
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): excellent condition
Repairs done and parts replaced: none
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus: NA  Dust:NA    Haze:NA    Scratches:minimal    Aperture function:
Shipping Destinations:anywhere at buyer's risk, though a handover would be preferred
Preferred Shipping Services:
Accepted Payment Types: NEFT or UPI
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No returns
Special Note:
a) This is a part of my kit rationalisation drive
b) I am willing to negotiate but strictly no low ballers please.
c) Contact me via PM for further details.
As always, items are immaculately maintained.
My responsibility ends when the parcel is handed over to the courier company. I will share the courier tracking #
Buyer is encouraged to do full due diligence before buying, no returns applicable thereafter.