Nikon Nikkor 35-105/f3.5-4.5 A I Manual focus Lens Lens available) for Rs. 1,200

Started by Natubhai, May 31, 2024, 02:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natubhai

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale: Nikon FM 2 N body (SOLD) with Nikkor Nikon 35-105mm f3.5-4.5 Lens

Asking Price: Nikon FM2N Camera body and Nikon 35-105/f3.5-4.5 Lens. Rs. 9,500 /New price 8500/- Plus shipping. (Body Sold)
              Separate Price : Nikon FM 2 film SLR body Rs.8,500/ New price Rs. 8000/-  plus shipping --Body SOLD
                             :    Nikkor 35-105 Lens : Rs. 1,500 /New price Rs. 1,200/-  plus shipping

Item Location: Navsari. Guj.

Item's Age & its Description: Nikon FM 2N body is in excellent condition. It works flawlessly at all speeds. Its self timer works. Everything works fine. There is some brassing (brass is visible on top plate near winding lever. As regards Nikkor Zoom Lens, it's front element has 3 scratches with 3 dots and thin lines. I will try to show in pictures but not sure it can be pictured.

Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? : No.

Do you have the original Bill? : No.
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Body only, No strap or body cap. (I will try to purchase and add while shipping, but at present it is not there. Lens without caps.
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: Body: Some brasssing on top plate near winding lever. Lens has scratches on fron element. scratches i.e. pointed damange and lines of scratches. Please see pictures.
Is the Item under warranty? : NO.
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) : N.A.
Are you interested in trading this item? : No.
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): Body 8/10. Lens : 6/10
Repairs done and parts replaced:
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:   Fungus: Nil    Dust: Nil   Haze: Nil   Scratches: Yes Aperture function: Working.
Shipping Destinations: Anywhere in India.
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC
Accepted Payment Types: UPI or Bank transfer.
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions):
Special Note: Please clear your doubts before buying. YOu may contact me on 9327613445.
==============================

Natubhai

Price Reduced : Combo price 8500 Plus shipping. (Was 9500 Plus shipping)
               Nikon Body only : Rs. 8000 Plus shipping             
              Zoon Lens only  : Rs. 1200. plus shipping

an2727

pls contact me at 9810771112 when you have time

regards
amit

Natubhai

Mr.Das3

Natubhai

Sir, The FM2 body was sold in the first week of June, 2024. The zoom Lens is available. It has some problem. Please read the post about the lens and let me know.

Natubhai