WTS - Protactic 450 AW Mark 1 bag for sale - INR 8000

Started by vatsalgoyal, July 02, 2024, 09:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vatsalgoyal

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.This is not a distress sale type situation. I am only looking to offload stuff I am not using anymore. Lowballing is a waste of your time and mine.

Item for Sale: Lowepro Protactic 450 AW bag. (https://www.lowepro.com/global/protactic-450-aw-black-lp36772-pww)

This is an absolute tank of a bag and has been used to carry 3+ bodies including the D5 and about 6-7 lenses. Infinitely customizable and built like a vault.
Has been used in all kinds of inclement weather (snow, heavy rain, sandstorms) and has suffered a few bad drops while travelling - nothing has ever happened to the contents of the bag or to the bag itself..built in raincover

please note that this bag is overkill unless you are carrying 2-3 bodies or a lot of lenses or if you want a dual purpose travel bag (use bottom section for camera, top section for your travel stuff e.g. when hiking for 3-4 days.

Asking Price: 8000
Item Location: Gurgaon
Item's Age & its Description: ~5 years.
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes
Do you have the original Bill? Yes
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Bag and all accessories / dividers that came with the bag (ref photos).
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: one mesh pocket has developed a tear on account of rubbing with the ARCA plate.  cosmetic, but in no way a functional issue (ref photos below). some of the rubber / polymer coating on the mesh pockets is coming off due to age. again, cosmetic but not a functional issue.
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) NA
Are you interested in trading this item? No.
Condition (Appearance/Functionality):in what can only be considered an extreme testament to the manufacturing quality - externally mint-ish condition. internal cosmetic issues have been outlined above.
Repairs done and parts replaced:Not applicable.
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus:    Dust:    Haze:    Scratches:    Aperture function: Not applicable,.
Shipping Destinations:All India - on buyers risk and cost
Preferred Shipping Services: Insured package via Delhivery if I send it, otherwise buyer can arrange pickup from their prefered logistics company.
Accepted Payment Types: UPI only.
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No returns.
Special Note: Courier / insurance on actuals. my liability ends once i pack and hand it over to the courier to buyers satisfaction. prospective buyers are welcome to visit and inspect if in NCR.

Contact me via PM (preferred) OR WHATSAPP NINE-NINE-SEVEN-ONE-TWO-ZERO-TRIPLE ONE-ZERO

vatsalgoyal

additional images

Bharat Varma

You have at least 3 different posts across several months for this bag.

Explain.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

vatsalgoyal

Bharat Varma

"Why"?

Because what you are doing violates several fundamental rules of this forum.

Look up the rules.

vatsalgoyal

Quote from: Bharat Varma on July 30, 2024, 07:48:46 AM"Why"?

Because what you are doing violates several fundamental rules of this forum.

Look up the rules.

Elaborate.

Bharat Varma

The first post for this bag was in July 2023.

Subsequently, multiple posts were made that didn't show any "bumps". Did you just post once and leave the post, or did you delete bumps?

Also, from the second post onwards, there has been no "reconsideration" of price.

Threads need to be bumped fully before the two weeks "moratorium".

Subsequent thread should have a "reconsidered" price, and not just be evergreened endlessly while unchanged.

WTS - Protactic 450 AW Mark 1 bag for sale - INR 8000 - Price drop.
October 25, 2023, 10:52:00 AM
https://forum.jjmehta.com/index.php/topic,67445.msg497002.html

Sell - WTS Cameras & Accessories / WTS - Protactic 450 AW Mark 1 bag for sale - INR 8000
February 22, 2024, 11:53:12 PM
https://forum.jjmehta.com/index.php/topic,68332.msg499960.html#msg499960

Sell - WTS Cameras & Accessories / WTS - Protactic 450 AW Mark 1 bag for sale - INR 8000
July 02, 2024, 09:20:50 PM
https://forum.jjmehta.com/index.php/topic,69116.msg503190.html#msg503190

Quote20b. Five Bump Limit
As a courtesy to others also placing threads in Buy and Sell, please limit "bumps to the top" to five per offer thread.  If there is insufficient interest, please reconsider the offer.  Threads with six OP bumps (or six consecutive posts from OP), or with replaced bumps, are subject to be locked or removed.  Within Buy & Sell, other Members shall not post "free bumps" for the OP's thread.

20c. Two Week Moratorium before Re-Listing.
When a thread in Buy and Sell has gone dormant by reason of maxed out bumps and/or reader disinterest, it may be re-listed as a new and different thread after two full weeks of inactivity.  The seller should re-evaluate the offer in light of the fact that it did not succeed previously.

Bharat Varma

Also, your ip address is identical to that of another member.

This may have a reasonable explanation, so please explain here (or via messaging if you so prefer).

vatsalgoyal

Given that you have finally used the magic word "please":

• Rule 20B - Five bumps is the upper limit. i am under no obligation to bump it five times before reposting. If that is the intent, please change the rules to say so explicitly.
  • Rule 20C - Re-listing - If a listing goes dormant, i have the option to post after two weeks in case of disinterest.  Unless I have reposted the same thing within 14 days of each-other,  I do not see the issue.
  • Rules 20B and 20C - Pricing - I am posting at what is a fair price. I do not believe there is any obligation to race to the bottom or to continue to drop below fair price. I have indeed reevaluated the offer and found it more than fair. If the is intent is to force low(er) prices, please change the rules to mandate minimum percentage reductions for subsequent posts. As the rules are written, I am perfectly within my rights to quote what I believe is a fair price.
  • I have not posted anything within 60 days of each other. If the threads were being deleted as advertised we would not be having this conversation.

As for identical IP addresses. I very respectfully invite you to think a little about why two people might have the same IP addresses. Could it possibly be because they live together? I don't know, seems like common sense but then again...

The rest of your queries are well below the minimum threshold for politeness and courtesy so I will be ignoring them.