News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

Sold: Lowepro Passport Messenger Shoulder bag - Never used.

Started by vatsalgoyal, August 27, 2024, 02:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vatsalgoyal

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale:
Lowepro Passport messenger Bag (https://gppro.in/product/lowepro-passport-messenger-grey/?srsltid=AfmBOoomPWIC5sCUSrqEppfpdR82S97s_nsJG3yi5zk2CTRyvLhPcVNd)

Asking Price: 1400 + shipping

Item Location: Gurgaon

Item's Age : 2 weeks

Item Description: smallish lightweight bag to use when you are taking limited equipment with you. decently weather proof but would not likely survive getting soaked. Think strolling in a city with only what you need after you have carried your equipment in a dedicated backpack on the plane. can fit in a full days' worth of odds and ends (tablets, jackets, umbrellas, water bottles and so on).

Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes

Do you have the original Bill? No

Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: NA

Is the Item under warranty? No- mostly because i don't have the invoice and i have no idea when it was bought - I won this as a prize in a photo contest

Condition (Appearance/Functionality): 10/10. has never been used.

Repairs done and parts replaced: NO

Shipping Destinations: Anywhere in India

Preferred Shipping Services: Delhivery at buyer's risk adn cost

Accepted Payment Types: UPI / Direct bank trfr

Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No returns. My responsibility ends once the package is handed to courier and AWB shared.

Special Note:
The discreet, protective and versatile Lowepro Passport Messenger features an impact-resistant, removable camera insert that adjusts to fit a compact DSLR or ILC. The CradleFit System laptop pocket with floating-foam construction suspends and protects your device within the pack. Also includes: front organizer under the flap for quick-grab essentials; interior zip mesh pocket; adjustable shoulder strap with a cam lock buckle and a removable shoulder pad; Quick-grab handle. Fits: One DSLR with attached 18-55mm lens, an extra lens or flash, 13″ laptop, plus accessories OR one ILC with attached lens, an extra lens or flash, 13″ laptop, plus accessories.

cymric

I'm interested. Pls msg me

santro437

Interested. Pl give yr number or call me on 9491174174. Thanks.
still trying to take a good picture!