WTS - Peak Design Capture Camera Clip V3 (Black)

Started by valayp59, August 13, 2024, 06:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valayp59

Caution! Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale: Peak Design Capture Camera Clip V3 / Black (https://www.videolinks.com/peak-design-capture-camera-clip-v3-black)
Asking Price: Rs. 5,500/- + Shipping Charges
Item Location: Nashik
Item's Age & its Description: Brand New, Packed, Unused
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold?: Yes
Do you have the original Bill?: Yes
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Whatever is in the pack
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: No
Is the Item under warranty?: NA
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter): NA
Are you interested in trading this item?: No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): 10/10 (Brand New, Please refer attached Pictures)
Repairs done and parts replaced: No
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to: Fungus: NA  Dust: NA  Haze: NA  Scratches: NA  Aperture function: NA
Shipping Destinations: All India - on buyers risk and cost
Preferred Shipping Services: Delhivery / DTDC / any other buyers choice. I prefer BlueDart
Accepted Payment Types: UPI or CASH
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No return accepted once sold

Special Note:
For shipping, my responsibility ends with providing the tracking number. No responsibility is assumed for delay/loss/damage in transit.
Please contact me via PM or call/SMS/WhatsApp on +91-8668766761 to take this forward.