Sold - 77mm UV and ND8 filters

Started by vatsalgoyal, August 14, 2024, 06:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vatsalgoyal

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale: Kenko Slim UV and ND8 filters

Asking Price:400 each + shipping(fixed price)

Item Location:
gurgaon

Description:
1. ND filter - This filter allows to 8-times longer shutter speed instead of reducing the aperture to limit light instantly. Widely used for photographs of waterfalls and other nature scenes to emphasize movement.(https://kenkoglobal.com/product/smart_nd8/)
2. UV filter - This filter effectively eliminates UV light of wavelengths shorter than 370nm. No exposure compensation is necessary. The best use of this filters is for scenes such mountains, beaches, areas of snow, and any other situations where there is a lot of UV light present. (https://kenkoglobal.com/product/smart_uv/)

Item Age - Can't remember. i think sometime in 2018.

Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? yes

Do you have the original Bill? no

Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.):boxes (ref photos)

Missing or damaged parts of item offered***:NA

Is the Item under warranty?NA

Are you interested in trading this item? No

Condition (Appearance/Functionality):9.5/10

Repairs done and parts replaced:NA

Optics condition: Like new - these were used very sparingly with my old Nikon which has now been sold.

Shipping Destinations:AOI

Preferred Shipping Services: Delhivery / Speedpost

Accepted Payment Types:UPI/Bank transfer

Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions):No Returns. My responsibility ends after handing over to courier and providing tracking number.

Contact: Please DM and share your number. will contact on DM or whatsapp, as works.

Bharat Varma

Would like to take both please.
Sending you a dm.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.