WTS- Batteries, Phone Filter/Camra Clip, HandStrap, Shutter Button, LED, OM 50mm

Started by JessePinkmanYo, July 03, 2024, 05:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessePinkmanYo

Caution:  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale: SmallRig LP-E6NH USB-C Rechargeable Camera Battery (Mint in Box) - 2850/- shipped

Item for Sale: SmallRig 3845 52mm Filter Clip for Mobile Phones  (Mint in Box) - 1550/- shipped SOLD for 1550/-

Item for Sale: Vijim VL81 bicolor LED Light  (Mint in Box) - 800/- shipped SOLD for 800/-

Item for Sale: Generic Camera Strap/Belt Clip with Acra Swiss QR plate (Mint) -  1200/- shipped SOLD for 1200/-

Item for Sale: Set of 2 Wasabi NP-W126 Lithium-Ion Batteries (Mint) - 1750/- shipped

Item for Sale: Soft Shutter release button for Fujifilm, etc Cameras (Black) - 700/- shipped

Item for Sale: GoPro HERO9/HERO10/HERO11 Enduro Battery (Mint) - 1550/- shipped

Item for Sale: Vello PGS-P Padded Hand-Grip Strap with Arca-Style QR Plate (Mint) - 1650/- shipped SOLD for 1650/-

Item for Sale: Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm F3.5 Auto Macro lens (Olympus OM Mount)
Asking Price: 3550/- shipped SOLD for 3550/-
Item Description: A highly regarded Zuiko specially popular for manual macro on APSC cameras. Can be adapted to a lot of mounts with relevant adapter.
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? No
Do you have the original Bill? No
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Rear Lens cap and protective filter
Disclosure of missing or damaged parts of item offered***: Light dent on filter ring part of barrel. However, filters can be mounted/removed with ease.
Is the Item under warranty? No
Item Condition: Excellent with signs of use typical of age
Repairs done and parts replaced: NA
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus:No    Dust:No    Haze:No    Scratches:Few on front element,    Aperture function: Normal

Shipping Destinations: Anywhere in India. No local handovers please.
Preferred Shipping Services: Indiapost by default. Other options for additional charge
Accepted Payment Types: Bank transfer ONLY. NO GPay/IPay/UPay/HePay/ShePay, etc please
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable : No Returns/refunds whatsoever. Buyer is expected to do comprehensive due diligence covering EVERY aspect of the item entirely from his own re/sources. NO inputs/leads would be provided.

Special Note / Terms of Sale :
(1) Shipping will be via Indiapost by default
(2) No responsibility is assumed for delay/loss/damage in transit
(3) No holding/booking/blocking/reserving. Sale to be made on "first payment" basis.
(4) All risks/loss arising out of usage/adapting of items listed herein for purposes other than original intended purpose and in ways other than original intended way, as specified and supported by the respective manufacturer, will be borne entirely by the buyer.
(5) Please contact via message. Requests for contact via whatsapp/phone will NOT be accepted. NO exceptions. All requests for phone number/whatsapp/Gpay number will be ignored.
(6) There is only ONE price for every item which is the one indicated next to it. Please do NOT waste my time if the above prices/terms are unacceptable to you. Lowballers/time wasters will be summarily ignored and all troublemongering activity will be dealt with ruthlessly.

Thanks for looking !
YO, YO, YO ! Seven-Zero-Zero to the 0 to the 5 to the 4 - representin' the K-O-L. What up, B-Yatch? Leave the phone.

Bharat Varma

Item for Sale: SmallRig 3845 52mm Filter Clip for Mobile Phones  (Mint in Box) - 1550/- shipped

If this is threaded and not magnetic, I'll take it please.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

JessePinkmanYo

Quote from: Bharat Varma on July 03, 2024, 05:51:09 PMItem for Sale: SmallRig 3845 52mm Filter Clip for Mobile Phones  (Mint in Box) - 1550/- shipped

If this is threaded and not magnetic, I'll take it please.

This model number is magnetic
YO, YO, YO ! Seven-Zero-Zero to the 0 to the 5 to the 4 - representin' the K-O-L. What up, B-Yatch? Leave the phone.

eyeofsiva

Item for Sale: Generic Camera Strap/Belt Clip with Acra Swiss QR plate (Mint) -  1200/- shipped

I am interested in this. Please book for me

Thanks
Sivakumar

varunknn

JessePinkmanYo

JessePinkmanYo

nirmalya

Hi

I want to purchase this -
Item for Sale: Vello PGS-P Padded Hand-Grip Strap with Arca-Style QR Plate (Mint)

Please message me for further proceedings.

Thanks

JessePinkmanYo

Imageonair

Item for Sale: Soft Shutter release button for Fujifilm, etc Cameras (Black) - 700/- shipped

will take this, please share your details in DM