News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

For Sale Camera Bag - ThinkTank Backpack Streetwalker

Started by randomsubjects, August 18, 2024, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomsubjects

Item for Sale: ThinkTank Backpack Streetwalker
Asking Price: INR 5,000 + Shipping Charges
Item Location: Hyderabad
Item Description: Camera backpack which is comfortable and efficient way for professional photographers to carry their gear. 
Item Age: Roughly 7 years (US purchase)
Do you have the original Bill? No
Objects included for listed item (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Bag with all it's separators
Missing or damaged parts of item offered: None
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter): NA
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): 7/10  (Good) A few compartments will show age. All zippers work solid.
Repairs done and parts replaced: None
Shipping Destinations: All over India at buyers cost and risk
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC, Blue Dart
Accepted Payment Types: Google Pay, UPI, IMPS & NEFT
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): The bag is in excellent condition.
Special Note: For shipping, my responsibility ends with providing the tracking number. No responsibility is assumed for delay/loss/damage in transit.

Description: Very sturdy and of Premium Quality. Features multiple pockets and compartments for storing and organizing small accessories, such as pens and cables. I am carrying one DSLR and two lenses and chargers comfortably. The only reason I am changing is that I want to move to a Trolley Wheel configuration.

Bharat Varma

Which version is this exactly please?
Any label with the details?
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

gvajay

Hi, I am in Hyderabad for a week. please share the contact no. I would like to see it physically. I will take it if I like it.
Thanks
Ajay 7304343296
Know all the photography rules like a Pro and learn to break it like an artist !!