News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

SOLD WTS: Peak Design SlideLITE SOLD

Started by cymric, August 31, 2024, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cymric

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale: Peak Design SlideLITE
Asking Price: Rs 3200 + shipping
Item Location: Bhubaneswar
Item's Age & its Description: About 2 years old but hardly used 1-2 times.

Highlights:
Sling, Shoulder, or Neck Strap
Holds Pro DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
Adjustable Length from 39 to 57"
Strap Width of 1.8"

Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes
Do you have the original Bill? No
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Strap, 2 anchor hooks, original pounch, Hex Wrenchand tripod mount
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: 2 anchor hooks are missing
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter)
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality):As good as mint
Repairs done and parts replaced:N/a
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus:    Dust:    Haze:    Scratches:    Aperture function:
Shipping Destinations: All over India
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC/BlueDart
Accepted Payment Types: IMPS, Bank Transfer
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): Item will only be shipped after receiving the full payment. My obligations ends once I provide you with the tracking ID.
Special Note: The strap is absolutely good as new.

Thad E Ginathom

I have sent an offer by PM

You can reply by Whatsapp: better to message me rather than call, as my ears are poor. Which is one reason I started spending on photography rather than hifi! :)

Bharat Varma

Quote from: Thad E Ginathom on August 31, 2024, 04:30:08 PMI have sent an offer by PM

You can reply by Whatsapp: better to message me rather than call, as my ears are poor. Which is one reason I started spending on photography rather than hifi! :)

Sorry for the off topic tip - for crucial calls that you may need to take, try using one of the dual earpiece in ear bluetooth handsfree kits.
Needs to be in-ear, so that you have the maximum sound reaching the ear while blocking out the ambient noise.

Of course, if there's significant impairment, there are proper hearing aids that interface very well with iPhones.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

Bharat Varma

Which version of the slide is this, Soumya? V1?

For anyone needing spare anchors, they seem to be readily available and quite reasonably priced too.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

Thad E Ginathom

Quote from: Bharat Varma on August 31, 2024, 07:31:44 PM
Quote from: Thad E Ginathom on August 31, 2024, 04:30:08 PMI have sent an offer by PM

Sorry for the off topic tip - for crucial calls that you may need to take, try using one of the dual earpiece in ear bluetooth handsfree kits.
Needs to be in-ear, so that you have the maximum sound reaching the ear while blocking out the ambient noise.

Of course, if there's significant impairment, there are proper hearing aids that interface very well with iPhones.

/Sorry-off-topic

Yes, indeed, thanks! In fact, even a wired set could be used. In fact, I use hearing aids that can work with a phone, but there is a limited compatibility set and I forgot to check. It goes against the grain to buy two phones in a year: I usually use them until they wear out. Waste of lens money!  But I will. Not just calls, but all audio from a compatible phone should stream to my hearing aids.

Sorry-off-topic/

On-topic, have made the deal with cymric. I don't often use a strap at all, but when I do,  my slide lite (bought for aps-c) was a bit too thin for the weight of full-frame. Looking forward to getting the new strap.

cymric

This item is back on sale as I had mistaken it for a PD Slide. It's actually a PD Slide Lite. The price has been amended to reflect the same as well.

Parampreet Dhatt

Quote from: Thad E Ginathom on September 01, 2024, 01:08:54 AM
Quote from: Bharat Varma on August 31, 2024, 07:31:44 PM

/Sorry-off-topic

Yes, indeed, thanks! In fact, even a wired set could be used. In fact, I use hearing aids that can work with a phone, but there is a limited compatibility set and I forgot to check. It goes against the grain to buy two phones in a year: I usually use them until they wear out. Waste of lens money!  But I will. Not just calls, but all audio from a compatible phone should stream to my hearing aids.

Sorry-off-topic/

Sorry off-topic, but the Apple AirPods Pro 2 (announced a few days back) can apparently function as a medically certified hearing aid.
Nikon Z6III | Nikon FE2 | Nikon F100 | Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 G2 | Nikon Z 28mm F2.8 | Nikon Z 35mm F1.4 | Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 S | Nikon 50mm F1.4 AI-S | Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC | Nikon 105mm F2.5 AI | Sigma 135mm F1.8 Art | Nikon 500mm F5.6E PF ED VR | Nikon 1.4x TC-III
Fujifilm X-H2S | Fujifilm X-T5 | Sigma 10-18mm F2.8 DC DN | Fujifilm 18mm F1.4 LM WR | Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC DN | Fujifilm 23mm F1.4 LM WR | Fujifilm 23mm F2 WR | Viltrox 27mm F1.2 PRO | Fujifilm 33mm F1.4 LM WR | Fujifilm 35mm F2 WR | Fujifilm 56mm F1.2 WR | Fujifilm 70-300mm F4-5.6 LM WR OIS
Olympus 75mm F1.8 | Olympus MC-14 1.4x TC
Ricoh GR III | Sony RX100V | Olympus mju-II

Instagram: http://instagram.com/parampreet | Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/parampreetdhatt/

Ramesh Patil

Pls share me your contact number, I am interested.

Regards,
Ramesh Patil