Nikon FM2N Film Camera in a perfect condition

Started by pratyay chattopadhyay, September 10, 2024, 11:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pratyay chattopadhyay

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.
Caution: Low bailers, please do not bother me. I am not going to reduce the price :).
Item for Sale: Nikon FM2N Film camera.
Asking Price: 12,000/ + shipping charges on actual.
Item Location: Kolkata
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? No
Do you have the original Bill? No
Objects included for listed item** (body/Users/popadhya/Downloads/WhatsApp Image 2024-09-08 at 02.10.56.jpeg caps, lens shade, box, etc.):body cap, original Nikon vintage strap, two LR44 batteries included in the body.
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: In perfect working condition, light meter is accurate
Is the Item under warranty? No
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality):Aesthetically okay. Functionally 10/10
Repairs done and parts replaced: normal service by Samanta Brothers recently.
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus:    Dust:    Haze:    Scratches:    Aperture function:
Camera Functions: Perfectly working, only reason for selling is I have got two now. One is not going to be used and that might help another amateur to love Film Photography. Just shoot with FP4 and got very good result of this camera. All shutter speed working upto 1/4000 of a sec, can you believe it with mechanical shutter? It is an engineering marvel of its time.
Shipping Destinations: Entire India
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC
Accepted Payment Types: UPI/ Neft
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): If you not like it, only shipping charge you have to pay.But I am sure you won't return :).
WhatsApp: 90-51-66-38-90