WTS - Protactic 450 AW Mark 1 bag for sale - INR 8000

Started by vatsalgoyal, September 11, 2024, 11:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vatsalgoyal

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.This is not a distress sale type situation. I am only looking to offload stuff I am not using anymore. Lowballing is a waste of your time and mine.

Item for Sale: Lowepro Protactic 450 AW bag. (https://www.lowepro.com/global/protactic-450-aw-black-lp36772-pww)

This is an absolute tank of a bag and has been used to carry 3+ bodies including the D5 and about 6-7 lenses. Infinitely customizable and built like a vault.
Has been used in all kinds of inclement weather (snow, heavy rain, sandstorms) and has suffered a few bad drops while travelling - nothing has ever happened to the contents of the bag or to the bag itself..built in raincover

please note that this bag is overkill unless you are carrying 2-3 bodies or a lot of lenses or if you want a dual purpose travel bag (use bottom section for camera, top section for your travel stuff e.g. when hiking for 3-4 days.

Asking Price: 8000
Item Location: Gurgaon
Item's Age & its Description: ~3 years.
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes
Do you have the original Bill? Yes
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Bag and all accessories / dividers that came with the bag (ref photos).
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: one mesh pocket has developed a tear on account of rubbing with the ARCA plate.  cosmetic, but in no way a functional issue (ref photos below). some of the rubber / polymer coating on the mesh pockets is coming off due to age. again, cosmetic but not a functional issue.
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) NA
Are you interested in trading this item? No.
Condition (Appearance/Functionality):in what can only be considered an extreme testament to the manufacturing quality - externally mint-ish condition. internal cosmetic issues have been outlined above.
Repairs done and parts replaced:Not applicable.
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus:    Dust:    Haze:    Scratches:    Aperture function: Not applicable,.
Shipping Destinations:All India - on buyers risk and cost
Preferred Shipping Services: Insured package via Delhivery if I send it, otherwise buyer can arrange pickup from their prefered logistics company.
Accepted Payment Types: UPI only.
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No returns.
Special Note: Courier / insurance on actuals. my liability ends once i pack and hand it over to the courier to buyers satisfaction. prospective buyers are welcome to visit and inspect if in NCR.

Contact me via PM (preferred) OR WHATSAPP NINE-NINE-SEVEN-ONE-TWO-ZERO-TRIPLE ONE-ZERO

vatsalgoyal

Additional Photos

vatsalgoyal

the price for this bag was inadvertently marked down to 5500 due to a mistake. that has been corrected now. any confusion caused is profoundly regretted.

Bharat Varma

Quote from: vatsalgoyal on September 30, 2024, 01:17:10 PMthe price for this bag was inadvertently marked down to 8K due to a mistake. that has been corrected now. any confusion caused is profoundly regretted.

It still reads 8k, so did you mean some other number?
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

vatsalgoyal

I did. Corrected now. Thanks for pointing it out. 
Quote from: Bharat Varma on September 30, 2024, 06:19:36 PM
Quote from: vatsalgoyal on September 30, 2024, 01:17:10 PMthe price for this bag was inadvertently marked down to 8K due to a mistake. that has been corrected now. any confusion caused is profoundly regretted.

It still reads 8k, so did you mean some other number?