SOLD: Panasonic Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 II ASPH

Started by m650, September 17, 2024, 06:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m650

Caution! Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale: Panasonic Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 II ASPH
Asking Price: Rs. 9000 + shipping
Item Location: Gurgaon
Item Description: Please see below
Are you the original owner of the item being sold? No
Do you have the original Bill? No
Objects included for listed item (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Lens, front and rear caps
Missing or damaged parts of item offered: None
Is the Item under warranty? No
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): 10/10
Repairs done and parts replaced: None
Shipping Destinations: All over India at buyers cost and risk
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC, Blue Dart
Accepted Payment Types: Google Pay, PhonePe, UPI, IMPS & NEFT
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): Buyers are expected to do a full due diligence before buying, no returns applicable thereafter.
Special Note: For shipping, my responsibility ends with providing the tracking number. No responsibility is assumed for delay/loss/damage in transit.

Description:
A wide angle view and outstanding depth of field make this pancake-type, wide angle lens a good choice for both snapshots and landscape. What's more, it is specially ideal for capturing architecture, historical sites and more.
This wide-angle Panasonic Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 ASPH Lens (28mm equivalent in 35mm) is about as small and light as you can get in this format--it has a diameter of just 2.19", length of 0.81" (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) and it weighs a mere 55g.

sash174

Hello,

I'm interested in the 14mm lumix... acnyou please send me some more closeups pics of the lens..... I see some small wear and tear in the front plastic ring.... Is it negotiable. please whatsapp me at 9678676578

m650

Hello,

There is no wear and tear. Will WA you closure pics

Thanks,
Uday

m650

m650

m650