News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

* Sold * WTS: Panasonic GX7 with 12-32mm

Started by cymric, September 13, 2024, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cymric

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale: Panasonic GX7 + 12- 32 pancake lens
Asking Price:
GX7 Rs 24,000 + shipping cost on actuals
Lumix 12-35 : 8K + shipping ( The lens will be sold only after the camera gets sold )
Read Review: https://thecuriouspixie.com/panasonic-lumix-gx7/
Item Location: Bhubaneswar
Item's Age & its Description:About 4 years old. The GX7 offers an extremely compelling package, with excellent build quality, a stylish design, and a number of ways to customise the operation of the camera. In camera image stabilisation is an excellent addition, particularly for those who like to switch between different lens manufacturers, or for those that have lenses without optical image stabilisation built in.
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? No
Do you have the original Bill? No
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Camera body, charger and 2 batteries
Missing or damaged parts of item offered*** Original box and cables
Is the Item under warranty? NO
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) About 9300
Are you interested in trading this item?
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): Excellent condition. Everything works fine.
Repairs done and parts replaced:None
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus:  no  Dust: no  Haze: no    Scratches: no  Aperture function:Operates perfectly

Shipping Destinations: All over India
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC/BlueDart
Accepted Payment Types: Bank transfer/ gpay
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions):
1. Pls do all your research before entering into a deal.
2. Once shipped and shipping details are provided my obligations end.
3. Damage in courier is beyond my control. That risk has to be borne by the buyer. Having said that I will ensure that the item is packed well.
Special Note: For faster response you can WhatsApp me on 981848zero48six

Apokla

cymric

Quote from: Apokla on September 19, 2024, 11:52:04 AMHi. I am interested in the lens

Noted. I'll get in touch with you if the camera gets sold.

cymric

Bundled price for weekend Rs 29K + shipping