Price Drop WTS: Raynox Macro Lens Attachment M-250

Started by cymric, September 01, 2024, 09:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cymric

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Item for Sale: Raynox Macro Lens M -250
Asking Price: Rs 4800 Rs 4500 shipped
Item Location: Bhubaneswar
Item's Age & its Description: About 3 years

Highlights:

The DCR-250 Super Macro lens obtains the maximum macro magnification power with the camera lens set at the most telephoto zoom position. The lens is made of high index optical glass, which produce rich and razor sharp image. The lens includes a Snap-on universal mount suitable for 52mm to 67mm filter sizes

Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes
Do you have the original Bill? No
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Macro attachment & box
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: I don't remember if there was anything else.
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter)
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): Excellent condition
Repairs done and parts replaced:N/a
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus:    Dust:    Haze:    Scratches:    Aperture function:
Shipping Destinations: All over India
Preferred Shipping Services: India Post
Accepted Payment Types: IMPS, Bank Transfer
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): Item will only be shipped after receiving the full payment. My obligations ends once I provide you with the tracking ID.
Special Note: Selling the attachment as I haven't been using it much.

Ronnieboy

Pls drop the "K" from the price. I am sure its not 48lacs :)
Canon 60D + 40D (Canon 50mm f1.4 + 1.8 | Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC | Samyang 8mm | Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 | Tamron 70-300mm VC USD)
Nikon N-75 (Quantary 28-90mm f3.5-5.6 | Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF)

cymric

Quote from: Ronnieboy on September 02, 2024, 12:19:10 PMPls drop the "K" from the price. I am sure its not 48lacs :)

Thank You. Corrected. No wonder I wasn't getting any interest ;)

cymric

cymric