WTB Canon EF 400 mm F5.6 L

Started by SumanVajjala, September 10, 2024, 12:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumanVajjala

Hi. I am looking to buy Canon EF 400 F5.6 L. Optics must be in pristine condition without any scratches/fungus. Prefer to pick up in Bangalore. Hoping the price to be around 35-40k as I have seen similar listings before.

If you have one for sale or are considering selling then PM/DM me.

Thanks,
Suman

Nishit Dave

Hi, I have the lens in excellent optical condition, but it is in Ahmedabad. I would have to ship it to you. Send me a message on the forum if you're interested.

S_anupam

Hi, I have the lens in excellent optical condition with box and carry case, but it is in Kolkata. I would have to ship it to you. Send me a message on the forum if you're interested. Picture quality very nice.

S_anupam

Quote from: S_anupam on September 10, 2024, 03:33:22 PMHi, I have the lens in excellent optical condition with box and carry case, but it is in Kolkata. I would have to ship it to you. Send me a message on the forum if you're interested. Picture quality very nice.
Pls send me message your decision

Nishit Dave

Quote from: S_anupam on Yesterday at 08:33:27 AM
Quote from: S_anupam on September 10, 2024, 03:33:22 PMHi, I have the lens in excellent optical condition with box and carry case, but it is in Kolkata. I would have to ship it to you. Send me a message on the forum if you're interested. Picture quality very nice.
Pls send me message your decision

He already bought it from me last month.