News:

JJMehta on X - x.com/jjmehta

Main Menu

Finding Light

Started by bitublack, December 31, 2021, 11:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thereisnobeginning

A lovely transition.
Personally, I feel that enhancing the contrast between the left and right edge a little could make the image more dramatic. A small portion of the left edge could transition into complete darkness, and the right edge be a tad brighter. Just my thoughts.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning

ISO

Quote from: thereisnobeginning on January 01, 2022, 05:35:34 PM
A lovely transition.
Personally, I feel that enhancing the contrast between the left and right edge a little could make the image more dramatic. A small portion of the left edge could transition into complete darkness, and the right edge be a tad brighter. Just my thoughts.

+1

bitublack

Thanks tinb, Mukund.

I agree with your observation. I wanted this image to be about the flying bird, that's why I was ok with the left side going black before the half-way mark. But I do feel your suggestions would likely lead to a stronger image, given that the bird itself ended up being just a spec in the dimensions I have chosen for the post here.

hvyas

bitublack

manindra_m

While the caption is apt for the image , I would suggest trying to recover the shadows to the left a bit. The tiny white spec is not clearly depicting what exactly it is