SOLD Camera Bag - Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 30L Midnight

Started by randomsubjects, August 18, 2024, 01:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomsubjects

Item for Sale: Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 30L Midnight, BEDB-30-MN-2
Asking Price: INR 19,000 + Shipping Charges
Item Location: Hyderabad
Item Description: Multiple magnetic latches for its top flap allow this backpack to vary from 20.4″ to 24.5″ in height, while inside, three dividers allow items to be stacked within the main compartment.
Item Age: Roughly 2 years (US purchase)
Do you have the original Bill? No
Objects included for listed item (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Bag with all it's original tags
Missing or damaged parts of item offered: None
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter): NA
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): 9/10  (excellent) Two places with some tiny cosmetic nicks due to thorns. All zippers work solid.
Repairs done and parts replaced: None
Shipping Destinations: All over India at buyers cost and risk
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC, Blue Dart
Accepted Payment Types: Google Pay, UPI, IMPS & NEFT
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): The bag is in excellent condition.
Special Note: For shipping, my responsibility ends with providing the tracking number. No responsibility is assumed for delay/loss/damage in transit.

Description: Peak Design is like the Volvo of camera bags. Very sturdy and of Premium Quality. I am carrying two mirrorless and two telephoto lenses along with my laptop and chargers comfortably. The only reason I am changing is that I will move to a Trolley Wheel configuration.WhatsApp Image 2024-08-18 at 13.20.15 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-08-18 at 13.20.15.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-08-18 at 13.20.11 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-08-18 at 13.20.14.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-08-18 at 13.20.13.jpeg