News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

WTS: Mint Nikon 300mm F/4 AFS Lens. New Low Price

Started by snappysam, September 04, 2024, 12:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snappysam

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

I am selling my carefully used Nikon 300mm F/4 AF-S lens. Have made several memorable images with this lens. Never subjected the lens to either rain or dirt. Always had a Nikkor 1.4X TC coupled with this lens (not selling the TC). It is a very very sharp lens, with good AF speed just a notch below the BIG F4 teles. Way better than 200-500s, 300 PFs, etc. I have moved to Sony for Wildlife, so must let this gem go. I have included my phone number in this Ad. Call me directly.

Item for Sale: NIKON 300mm F/4 AF-S Lens

Asking Price: Rs 46000 (Rupees Forty Six Thousand Only) Rs.44000 (Rupees Forty Four Thousand Only)

Item Location: Cochin, Kerala

Item's Age & its Description: More than 6 years

Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes

Do you have the original Bill? I had the original bill, I think it maybe lost during our relocation. Can search for it.

Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): Lens, Original Nikkor Box with full packaging, Front/Rear Caps, built-in Hood.

Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: No damaged parts, dents

Is the Item under warranty? Warranty is over. Purchased by self from Nikon India

What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter): Not applicable

Are you interested in trading this item? Only Sale, no trade

Condition (Appearance/Functionality): Works 100% like new (10/10). Cosmetically like new. Slight usage marks on tripod collar screw. No scratches/dents. Lens element too without visible scratches. (9/10)

Repairs done and parts replaced: No repairs, no replacements.

Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus: Not even 1 spot of fungus. Always stored in Dry-Cabinet from day 1    Dust: Slight dust due to open nature of lens, it does not affect images or operation.    Haze: No Haze    Scratches: No Scratches  Aperture function: Works perfectly including Aperture Lock Function

Shipping Destinations: Anywhere in India. Risk to be borne by buyer. Prefer DTDC Courier. Product will be packed in Original Nikon Box with original packaging. This will be then be packed securely in Bubble wrap, High density foam. All of this will be packed in another generic cardboard box. Courier/Insurance charges are extra and will be billed extra
Preferences will be given to direct buyers.

Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC Courier (or buyers choice of courier). At the buyers risk.

Accepted Payment Types: Bank Transfer BEFORE Shipping. No part payment/small advance will be accepted.

Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No Returns

Special Note: Looking for an immediate sale. Lens works perfectly on Nikon F Mount and Z Mount Cameras (in conjunction with FTZ Adapter). Also works perfectly with Nikon TC-14 EII 1.4X Teleconvertor with no perceptible loss of sharpness or AF Speed. Please call me on my number

Thanks for your interest.
ISSAC SAM
M: 9447325457

snappysam

snappysam

snappysam