JJMehta on Insta - ig.me/jjmehta

Main Menu

TRY for product photography

Started by GIRISH22, November 06, 2021, 05:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIRISH22

ISO

Thad E Ginathom

The first one is very good. I'm not sure if the product is the brush or the razor, but maybe it's both. Try putting a blade in the razor: ready for business!

The second one, not so much. I'd buy the satin, not the sanitizer! The "product," here, lacks punch. Also, it is not standing straight.

thereisnobeginning

Nice experiment. Both have come out well.
One suggestion that comes immediately to mind is eliminate the creases and wrinkles in the satin used as the background. It should fall in gentle curves. The sharp folds and edges are a distraction, and create dark regions in awkward places. A steam iron will do the job admirably.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning

GIRISH22

Thanks,mukunji,Thad and there is no bigining for watching and liking

hvyas

Very nice !  Liked the first one more !

GIRISH22

Thanks, hvyas for viewing and liking

Hankosaurus

Nice work.  I think you are well on your way in that aspect of photography.  I will echo thereisnobeginning's sentiments about simplifying the satin a bit.  That will concentrate interest on the objects being represented to sell.   :)
HENRY
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say those of us who love to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

GIRISH22

Thanks, Henry for your kind words

toofan

Keep the background as simple as possible, also the colour of background should not overpower the subjects.
www.instagram.com/vimal.moments

Nikon Z6ii, Z 24-70 F4, Z 85 1.8 S, Nikkor 200mm Ais, 50mm 1.8D, Sigma10-20mm, Nikkor 35-70 mm, Nikon D90, Nikon D7000

Check me also on:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vimaljoshi/