News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

Night portrait with available street light

Started by Ronak_p, March 11, 2022, 02:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronak_p

Night portrait with street lights and shop window lights
Gear used - FUJIFILM X-S10 and 35mm f1.4

sidsoni

Ronak_p

thereisnobeginning

Nice portrait. The top right side of the subject merges with the background darkness and the rest of the features are in contrast comparatively bright, resulting in a large dynamic range.  Almost no noise in the image (or too little to be noticeable).
TFS.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning

Thad E Ginathom

Very nice composition.

Just-my-point-of-view... I would add a little warmth: it makes even pale people look healthier. But, of course, of this was the actual effect of the lighting, and you wanted to keep it that way, then that was your decision.

ISO

Fairness of the lady has created nice contrast with rest of the image.

Ronak_p

Quote from: thereisnobeginning on March 11, 2022, 09:48:04 PM
Nice portrait. The top right side of the subject merges with the background darkness and the rest of the features are in contrast comparatively bright, resulting in a large dynamic range.  Almost no noise in the image (or too little to be noticeable).
TFS.
Thanks

Ronak_p

Quote from: ISO on March 12, 2022, 03:06:21 AM
Fairness of the lady has created nice contrast with rest of the image.

Thanks

Ronak_p

Quote from: Thad E Ginathom on March 12, 2022, 12:03:00 AM
Very nice composition.

Just-my-point-of-view... I would add a little warmth: it makes even pale people look healthier. But, of course, of this was the actual effect of the lighting, and you wanted to keep it that way, then that was your decision.

Yes it was decided to keep it this way. But ur point kindly noted and will try that next time.

Abhijit Rao

Nice shot though to me it looks a bit flat. Would it be better if there was more separation between the nose and the right side of the face?
50mm