MAXXUM 7D CCD SENSOR CAMERA SAMPLES FROM CANADA

Started by Anoop chempakasseril, March 17, 2024, 02:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoop chempakasseril

All images are straight Jpegs from the Camera. The images were taken with either Sony 18-70 or 28-200 Tamron.

manoj

Nice shots. Although CCD is technologically "inferior" to CMOS, there is some draw to these images. The lower DR gives a nice contrast and deeper colors. Do you still have this camera?
Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

Anoop chempakasseril

Quote from: manoj on March 17, 2024, 03:28:03 PMNice shots. Although CCD is technologically "inferior" to CMOS, there is some draw to these images. The lower DR gives a nice contrast and deeper colors. Do you still have this camera?
Thanks Manoj. Yes , the ccd image has a character, just like some chrome films. I had a few ccd cameras like E500, D50-80,sony lineups etc
I sold this camera when I moved to a different place during the Covid season.

ISO

Nice images. CMOS evolved not because of quality but cost of CCD.

Anoop chempakasseril

Quote from: ISO on March 17, 2024, 05:09:38 PMNice images. CMOS evolved not because of quality but cost of CCD.
Thanks Mukund,
Exactly, but I still wish if there was a ff ccd consumer camera.

ISO

Quote from: Anoop chempakasseril on March 17, 2024, 06:28:24 PM
Quote from: ISO on March 17, 2024, 05:09:38 PMNice images. CMOS evolved not because of quality but cost of CCD.
Thanks Mukund,
Exactly, but I still wish if there was a ff ccd consumer camera.

You can even get medium format camera. I just sold 1D CCD tased cam. Huge dynamic range, single shot HDR is possible, pl. check my landscapes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8516249@N05/

Anoop chempakasseril

Yup I know there were some CCD MF and Digital backs available, But I didn't know that the Original 1d was a ccd sensor Cam. Was it not a keeper? Thanks for the link!

manoj

Quote from: ISO on March 17, 2024, 07:00:58 PM...pl. check my landscapes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8516249@N05/

Really beautiful images. And the colors are beautiful. Very rich and yet natural (esp the flower photos). 
Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

hvyas