Feedback - FROWNS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abhijit

You share your phone call recordings with the moderators. The truth will come out. You told if you can not come with a solution for repairing you will take it back. You stopped communicating. I know what you are. Let the forum members know.

sudhirdamerla

Quote from: sydbarett on June 23, 2023, 08:17:06 PM
This is feedback in respect of Mr Sudhir Damerla (id - sudhirdamerla - https://www.jjmehta.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=51788)

THE TRANSACTION - The buyer purchased the Manfrotto Gimbal MVG220 listed here :- https://www.jjmehta.com/forum/index.php/topic,66495.0.html

THE FACTS - Buyer contacted me on June 05 indicating the requirement for fast shipping so that he could use it for a shoot on June 08. I replied saying I could ship same day via DTDC (if payment is cleared before 4PM) for additional cost with June 7 as tentative delivery date. I told him I was willing to bear the balance cost of DTDC shipping if he could bear 100 bucks extra to which he agreed. These messages were being exchanged around 12 and Buyer finally made payment of 16.25K @ 4PM (after reminder) and wrote back requesting item to be shipped via DTDC blue if possible. He told me he was willing to bear the difference between DTDC Lite and Blue if I could ship via Blue (next day delivery). I said I'll try since it was already getting late for the "blue" cut-off.

The packed item weighed over 2.5 kgs and DTDC quoted a figure of 520 for DTDC Lite shipping and ~1700-1800 for DTDC Blue (using volumetric weight method instead of the actual weight). The Blue prices were downright obnoxious and so I quickly booked via "Lite". I paid the amount of 520/- and informed him of the total cost and tracking details as also requesting him to pay the shipping balance. He replied back saying he'd do so "in a bit". The item was eventually delivered on June 07 to his satisfaction.

THE ISSUE - I have sent him a number of reminders for payment of the balance shipping fee but up till the time of this post, he has neither paid the same nor responded on the topic after the initial message saying he would do so in a bit.

This is NOT the first time I have had hardball played over 50-100 rupees (I reported one such incident here :- https://www.jjmehta.com/forum/index.php/topic,5808.msg488248.html#msg488248 ) and I'm sure it wont be the last. But I do find this rather disturbing and a sign of deep-rooted malaise. If you cant trust someone to keep his word for 100-200 bucks, you cant trust him for anything.

INTERVENTION SOUGHT - NONE. This is just feedback.

I have never cared for $1-$2 "negotiations" and I'm not going to start now. For my part I will NOT be having any transactions with him in future. Readers may want to exercise caution and ensure full payment is received before shipping out any item. In this case and in others.

Thank You !

Apologies for the miscommunication with my office regarding the balance payment. I believe there has been a bigger mixup when I asked the 200 to be transferred and 540 got transferred? Strange that what happened later has not been reported?

JessePinkmanYo

Quote from: sudhirdamerla on November 16, 2023, 01:35:46 PM
Apologies for the miscommunication with my office regarding the balance payment. I believe there has been a bigger mixup when I asked the 200 to be transferred and 540 got transferred? Strange that what happened later has not been reported?

Miscommunication with your "office" ? ROFLing...

Apparently, your "office" seems to have been guilty of quite a lot 'miscommunication' :-

(1) I'm sure you must have instructed them at the outset (June 05) to make payment of balance but on their own they have decided to wait for a "FROWN" comment to crop up on June 23 before finally deciding to go ahead with the payment on Sep 06, exactly three months after it was supposed to be made ! Now, wasnt that the time when you were listing a few items for sale ? Nah.. surely, there cant be a connection between the two. I must be dreaming.

(2) I'm sure you must have communicated to them regarding the amount being 200/- but again on their own accord they have decided to make payment of 520/- which is incidentally the total extra amount incurred. How they arrived at the figure on their own I have no idea because it was communicated to you over "forum message" only, never to your "office".

(3) Then again I'm sure you must have instructed them to inform me after making the payment but again on their own they have decided NOT to do so !

(4) And I'm sure they must have informed you of having made the payment on Sep 6 yesterday only, which would explain why you are following up on the payment now - 2.5 months after it was made and almost 6 months after it was supposed to be made ! 

Hilarious... some "office" you seem to have got there !
YO, YO, YO ! Seven-Zero-Zero to the 0 to the 5 to the 4 - representin' the K-O-L. What up, B-Yatch? Leave the phone.

sudhirdamerla

No I half read your message and asked them to transfer 520. Again my bad. Fair fair, I dint not follow up as I was on a shoot for a month. But I have bought a lot of stuff here and sold a few I think and asking people not to deal with me in the future was a bit uncalled for? I have also brought a few things from you previously too? Anyway I don't think this is worth dragging on forever. And finally the only reason was that I was on this was to see why one item I sold has not been paid for by a member.