News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

Feedback - FROWNS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinay_pune

As i said ,i am not going to settle with fully refund only.
He told me that there is not prob working. based on which i purchased adaptor. i can show adaptor person chat also to authenticate that its purchased for nex 6.

now cam refund can be done. what am i going to do with adaptor.

its not my mistake and seller needs to take moral responsibility.
but i wont settle for body refund. he needs to take adaptor and pay for shipping.

With due respect to all the admins and users who messaged here to try and settle the issue. many thanks to them but
i am very long time member of this forum. sold lots of things here. only one incident happened when cam i sold got affected in shipping. besides mentioning shipping at buyers cost and risk i transferred him 3000 rs for repairs.

now i am not taking loss for others actions. If my terms not agreed i am ok with whatever decision admins take on my stand.

all the best.

Bharat Varma

Which dial is this?
The one that he mentioned had a problem, or a separate one?

Quote from: vinay_pune on October 14, 2022, 08:13:58 PM
As far as this is concerned, I think it's a communication problem. Technically, changing shutter speed is changing a menu setting, while shooting is the actual act of pressing a button and taking a shot. I would certainly expect a malfunctioning wheel to affect everything that it was supposed to control, and that unfortunately doesn't seem to have occurred to you to explicitly clarify or to the seller to highlight.

wow.
changing shutter speed is changing menu setting (then why is there a separate dial for it on cam,which in  this case not working?oh and shooting is an act of pressing button (damn).
we are only speaking technically, not about intent. that's the issue. there is no communication problem from my side. as u can see in screen shot i clearly asked him.

unfortunate is , i asked him if there is any problem shooting. he said no. and when i got he suggests go to shutter priority mode, change the shutter , come back to m and shoot. like the moment is going to wait for me to do all that settings.

I am highly disheartened by the responses. when its crystal clear that he changed his explanation.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

vinay_pune

same dial mentioned as prob in setting menu.

what we do to shoot a picture is set aperture, shutter speeds through dials. so thats part of shooting. and dial does not change shutter speed. which he later agreed.
again i very clearly asked him that, he said no prob in shooting. shutter dial not working is not a shooting prob and if we are only going to speak technically, then there are problems.

Harish Halemane

Now, you have both the camera & the money and you are not ready to settle the issue also. Admins please note this too. Members also beware of this person.
Some minimal equipment only.

vinay_pune

Beware of me ? i have not given half or wrong information. i didnt ask u to send the money. u did it without my concent. do u accept that u hide the info of dial not working for shooting purpose ? no.

and beware of me >?

vinay_pune

vinay_pune

who told u to transfer till the matter is resolved ?

Bharat Varma

The seller has refunded you the full amount.
The matter is resolved.

Please return the camera to the seller.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

vinay_pune

sorry not doing it. matter is not resolved for me.
its a clear case of hiding info. i cant waste my money on an adaptor i bought for a camera which was supposed to work but didnt.
you are free to take any action.

its very sad that no questions asked why he didnt tell it when asked. is it too hard to see that he cheated.

vinay_pune

can u tell me what am i supposed to with this adaptor now