News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

Identification and valuation of vintage items

Started by harsh247, March 11, 2024, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harsh247

Hello members,

A relative of mine came across some vintage items during home cleaning. Can someone kindly help identify and value the items?
I am posting photos of the same for your reference
I have more pics but am not allowed to post more than 5. If someone can reach out to me via dm, I'll share my number and WhatsApp more pics.

Thank you!!

DeepakS

Top Row left to right

1. Some sort of open reel tape-recorder - the blue manufacturer's label is indistinct and I cannot read it.
2. Sekonic 80P 8mm film projector - a better picture here
3. Sanyo voice recorder /dictaphone

Bottom Row
Contaflex 35mm Flim Camera by Zeiss-Icon

I don't think they would have any value unless one or more of them actually work

Thad E Ginathom

Quote from: DeepakS on March 11, 2024, 04:51:09 PM1. Some sort of open reel tape-recorder - the blue manufacturer's label is indistinct and I cannot read it.

I googled my best guess and it turned out right:  Phono Trix.

Here's one, apparently from 1959.  I was 7 in 1959! I don't recall anything that looked quite like this.

Thad E Ginathom

Quote from: DeepakS on March 11, 2024, 04:51:09 PM1. Some sort of open reel tape-recorder - the blue manufacturer's label is indistinct and I cannot read it.

I googled my best guess and it turned out right:  Phono Trix.

Here's one, apparently from 1959.  I was 7 in 1959! I don't recall anything that looked quite like this.