WTS: Tamron 100mm-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD for Nikon F Mount

Started by digantade, August 07, 2024, 10:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digantade

Item for Sale: Tamron 100mm-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD for Nikon F Mount (also works with Z mount with FTZ adapter)
Model: A035N, Serial No: 020239

Asking Price: Rs.49500 (Including Shipping anywhere in India)

Item Location: Kolkata

Item's Age & its Description: Its a clean lens. No fungus haze or scratches on glass. Optically it is 10/10. Always kept in Dry Cabinet, used only few times, lens is in mint condition.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold? : Yes

Objects included for listed item: Original Caps, Lens hood, Lens, and 3rd-party collar. All booklets, Warranty card, original bill available, except the box (it was huge and I did not keep it due to space constraints). No filters are included.

Is the Item under warranty? : Yes, 1 year warranty left (Covered by 4 years extended warranty).

What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) : Not applicable.

Are you interested in trading this item? : No.

Condition (Appearance/Functionality): Optical elements are in excellent condition, AF and Stabilization is perfect. I noticed it performs better with Z mount bodies with FTZ adapter
when I tested between D750 DSLR and Z5 mirrorless.
Appearance rating 9.5/10. 

Repairs done and parts replaced: None and never.

Optics condition Front/Back/Inside with respect to:   Fungus: Nil   Dust: No  Haze: Nil   Scratches: Nil   Aperture function: Absolutely perfect.

Shipping Destinations: In India only.

Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC/Sreemaruti Courier or any other reputed organization only.

Accepted Payment Types: UPI or Bank transfer.

Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): Returns and refunds will not be accepted.

Special Note: Lens is in perfect condition, I am only selling it as I am upgrading to longer telephoto range. Lens works with DSLR, performs even better with mirrorless (Nikon Z mount).
Price is not negotiable as I am not selling in distress, if not sold I will simply keep it, it is such a good lens. If you are genuinely interested, send me PM from the forum. I can also have video call to show the functionality and authenticity of the lens if the deal is at final stage.

Current Market Price of this lens brand new: Between Rs.65,000 to Rs.67,000 from different sellers in India.

Thanks & Regards

Diganta De

Gears: Nikon D750, Z5, Multiple AF-D lenses, Nikon S 24-120