News:

JJMehta Whatsapp wa.me/919833771200

Main Menu

Introspect

Started by manoj, March 02, 2024, 04:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manoj

Last night, I processed this panorama from 11 shots. These were shot more than 5 years ago and I never got around to working on them. I feel the direction you take during post processing is somewhat influenced by the music you listen to. Pink Floyd for this one. :)

A still lake on a calm winter's morning

It loses a bit of detail when resized to 1024. :(
Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

ashutosh1979

Thad E Ginathom

hvyas

Bharat Varma

Quote from: manoj on March 02, 2024, 04:52:12 PMLast night, I processed this panorama from 11 shots. These were shot more than 5 years ago and I never got around to working on them. I feel the direction you take during post processing is somewhat influenced by the music you listen to. Pink Floyd for this one. :)

A still lake on a calm winter's morning

It loses a bit of detail when resized to 1024. :(

You have to specify the album and the song to convey the full flavor of that directional influence..  :)
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

giridhar

Beautiful panorama and perfect in monochrome. Thanks for sharing

manoj

Thank you Giridhar for your words.
Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

manoj

Quote from: Bharat Varma on March 03, 2024, 07:49:07 PMYou have to specify the album and the song to convey the full flavor of that directional influence..  :)

Ah yes... Album was Pulse, an all time post-processing favorite. Cant be specific about the song. The whole album is moody and ethereal, one classic after another.