News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

Two is company

Started by manoj, March 15, 2024, 04:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manoj

Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

GIRISH22

Superb,liked 1st framing adds to baeuty

Bharat Varma

Nice theme, and very nice pics as well.

Just a thought for the future (and maybe it you've already done it).
I'd probably have shot several variations of the first three shots to try and nail the best composition.

It's a rare talent that could get the perfect balance at first go. I need to work at it.

I even invented a term for it. I call it "Composition Bracketing"..  :)
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

hvyas

Very nice set ! Human elemnt makes the images lively !

manoj

Quote from: GIRISH22 on March 15, 2024, 05:23:42 PMSuperb,liked 1st framing adds to baeuty
Thank you Girish. That's my favourite as well.

Quote from: hvyas on March 15, 2024, 06:39:10 PMVery nice set ! Human elemnt makes the images lively !

Thank you, hvyas. I agree. I've started doing it more often. :)
Monisha, post-processing kaho na. "Photoshop kiya hai kya" is just so down market.

manoj

Quote from: Bharat Varma on March 15, 2024, 06:07:48 PMNice theme, and very nice pics as well.

Just a thought for the future (and maybe it you've already done it).
I'd probably have shot several variations of the first three shots to try and nail the best composition.

It's a rare talent that could get the perfect balance at first go. I need to work at it.

I even invented a term for it. I call it "Composition Bracketing"..  :)

Thank you, Bharat.
I couldn't agree more. I did wait at the spot for the 1st one and was fortunate with the two walking in unison after I let a few pass.
I regret not waiting at the other spots, though. But you see, I already make my wife wait for evening long exposure cityscapes and for a lot of landscapes. I didn't feel like imposing my photography on our travel walks. :) And I agree. Waiting does give better compositions / elements. But sometimes I have to compromise.

Quote from: Bharat Varma on March 15, 2024, 06:07:48 PMI even invented a term for it. I call it "Composition Bracketing"..  :)

I suggest you patent this. This is useful. :D

EDIT: Just noticed that everyone's post count has dropped. Is that due old posts being archived or something?

Thad E Ginathom

Very nice! Personal favourite: the last one.

manoj

Quote from: Thad E Ginathom on March 16, 2024, 12:05:34 AMVery nice! Personal favourite: the last one.

Thank you :)

Hankosaurus

I like the second image most.  I'm impressed by the convergence, the control of perspective, the strong angular lines and shapes, and how the people draw the viewer into the frame.  Congratulations on the nice series.  Great idea, Manoj.
HENRY
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say those of us who love to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

manoj

Quote from: Hankosaurus on March 18, 2024, 12:50:22 PMI like the second image most.  I'm impressed by the convergence, the control of perspective, the strong angular lines and shapes, and how the people draw the viewer into the frame.  Congratulations on the nice series.  Great idea, Manoj.

Thanks you, Henry. Really appreciate the feedback. I like the idea of presenting photos with a common theme as a series since the photos connect with each other narrating a larger story. All of them were shot on different days.