SOLD - WTS - Fuji XF 23mm f2 (Sell/Trade with 35mm f1.4 or 35mm f2) - PRICE DROP

Started by rajsingh, July 12, 2024, 07:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rajsingh

SOLD!

Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.

Hi,

I am looking to either sell the 23mm f2 or trade it with someone who has a 35mm f1.4 or 35mm f2 of similar age and condition. I prefer a Delhi-NCR trade. Images below -

-----------------------------
Item for Sale: Fujifilm Fujinon XF 23mm F2 Lens - Black
Asking Price: Rs.30,000 Selling for Rs. 25000/-(or a trade with 35mm f1.4 or 35mm f2)
Item Location: Delhi-Noida
Item's Age & its Description - 2 years
Lens Serial Number - 77A18340
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? - First owner.
Do you have the original Bill? - No.
Objects included for listed item - Front and Rear Caps, Lens Hood and UV Filter
Missing or damaged parts of item offered - No.
Is the Item under warranty? No.
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) - Not applicable.
Are you interested in trading this item? - Yes. With a 35mm f2 or a 35mm f1.4 of similar or better condition.
Condition (Appearance/Functionality)- 9/10. No scratches, no dents, no dust. Almost near mint quality and condition. Stored in dry box. Perfect optics and physical condition.
Repairs done and parts replaced: No.
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:Fungus: None Dust: None Haze: No  Scratches: No  Aperture function:Perfect
Shipping Destinations: On payment within India at buyers risk. Or Delhi-NCR in person.
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC
Accepted Payment Types: UPI/Bank Transfer
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions)- Not applicable.
Reason for selling/trading - I use this focal length less than i hope for.

-------------------------

rajsingh

Still looking to trade this lens in Delhi with someone with a 35mm f2 or f1.4. Anyone?

rajsingh

PRICE DROP - 26K for the 23mm f2 or a trade with 35mm f2.

smcjsr77

I am interested in buying in 20 K. If interested pl call in 9334825981 or share your whatsapp no. in this no.

rajsingh

Quote from: smcjsr77 on July 19, 2024, 08:55:47 AMI am interested in buying in 20 K. If interested pl call in 9334825981 or share your whatsapp no. in this no.

Sorry. The price is non negotiable now.
This is as low as I will go. Or I can trade it with a xf 35mm f2 or 35mm f1.4. That's it.

Bharat Varma

Three things are required on a paper that is required to be kept with the  items while taking a photograph of the items -

1. Member's name
2. The serial number of the item (if serial number exists)
3. The date of posting.

Please add at least one photograph with the missing detail.

Please go through this and make your post compliant.

https://forum.jjmehta.com/index.php/topic,56076.0.html
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

rajsingh

Quote from: Bharat Varma on July 22, 2024, 11:19:03 AMThree things are required on a paper that is required to be kept with the  items while taking a photograph of the items -

1. Member's name
2. The serial number of the item (if serial number exists)
3. The date of posting.

Please add at least one photograph with the missing detail.

Please go through this and make your post compliant.

https://forum.jjmehta.com/index.php/topic,56076.0.html

Added.

rajsingh