News:

JJMehta on X - x.com/jjmehta

Main Menu

Birds!!!

Started by Mallik, July 25, 2022, 10:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallik

After a long time managed to spend couple of hours birding  in my locality. All the images were shot on XT2 with canon 400mm f5.6 lens with 2x extenders.

Cheers,
Mallik

swapnilkambli

Brilliant captures... Amazing background... So creamy.
Thanks,
Swapnil

https://instagram.com/a_light_writer

Sony A7iv | Sony a6600 | Sony ZV1 | GoPro Hero 8 | Insta360 One x2 | Samsung Note 20  | Sony 70-350 | Tamron 28-75 | Sigma 85 1.4 dg dn |Sigma 35 1.4 dg dn| Sigma 16-28mm 2.8

hvyas

Excellent set, Mallik ! Soft, pastel shades of bg, flowers and the bird are all perfect match for each other !!

UDAYAN

Excellent set Mallik. Beautifully composed, lovely light and BG.
Hope you get to do birding more often for our viewing pleasure  :).
Regards,
Udayan

Thad E Ginathom

Beautifully taken. Lovely birds, lovely settings.

thereisnobeginning

The pink flowers set off the soft grey of the sunbird perfectly. Lovely composition and bokeh. TFS.
Regards,
thereisnobeginning

bitublack

Beautiful series. The softness of light and the creamy backgrounds really work for me.

It is worth noting the creamy backgrounds you obtained with an effective f/11 lens. Just stresses how important subject to bg distance is for obtaining great bokeh, many times it is even more important than having a faster lens.

ntrao

With that setup and manual focus.. you got pretty beautiful and sharp images.. superb!
- Tirumala Nalla

Mallik

Thank you swapnilkambli, Vyas Ji,Uthayan,Thad E Ginathom, thereisnobeginning, bitublack & ntrao. for linking and kind words.

@UDAYAN, me too hoping to find more time for this :)

@bitublack, You absolutely right!! F8 & F11 are perfectly fine in decent light and distance to BG.
Cheers,
Mallik

chinmay

Just beautiful...love the light on all of them..