[SOLD] WTS: Nikon Z5 camera with Nikkor Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 lens

Started by inkling, August 13, 2024, 04:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkling

-------------------------
Caution!  Buyers are strongly advised to read the Forum Rules and do their own due diligence before buying.
Item for Sale: Nikon Z5 camera body and Nikkor Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 zoom lens kit (Both body and lens now sold to forum members)
Asking Price: Rs.95,000 (Rs.60,000 for the camera body and Rs. 35,000 for the lens)
Item Location: Hyderabad
Item's Age & its Description: 1 year and 3 months. Like new condition with box and extra battery
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes
Do you have the original Bill? Yes
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): All items originally included in box: strap, two batteries, charger, lens hood and caps)
Missing or damaged parts of item offered***: None
Is the Item under warranty? Yes
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) 605
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Condition (Appearance/Functionality): Mint condition, like new
Repairs done and parts replaced: None
Optics condition,  Front/Back/Inside with respect to:  Fungus: No  Dust: No  Haze: No  Scratches: No  Aperture function: Works perfectly.
Shipping Destinations: Anywhere in India
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC
Accepted Payment Types: GPay, bank transfer
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No returns
Special Note: Excellent camera and remarkably versatile zoom lens. Selling only because I have decided to stick to my old Fujifilm kit for size reasons.

-------------------------

Aditya S

Aditya S

swamynirmal

Iam also interested in body  8074181553 watsapp                                                       please

inkling

Thank you. Yes I can consider selling the body separately for the listed price. My contact number for Whatsapp is 9951783582.