News:

If you are a new member and unable to activate your account , email info@jjmehta.com

Main Menu

Feedback - FROWNS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bharat Varma

Quote from: vinay_pune on October 14, 2022, 09:41:18 PM
sorry not doing it. matter is not resolved for me.
its a clear case of hiding info. i cant waste my money on an adaptor i bought for a camera which was supposed to work but didnt.
you are free to take any action.

its very sad that no questions asked why he didnt tell it when asked. is it too hard to see that he cheated.

Your question has been answered enough times.
No, he did not cheat.

He said clearly that there was a problem with the dial, and you didn't ask the right questions.
It was simply carelessness on your part plus bad communication on his.

Stop replying for now please. Please cool down, sleep over it and think about it tomorrow.
Looking for a Rokinon/Samyang 135 F/2 Lens in excellent condition.

Also looking for a few Canon NB-10L Batteries.

vinay_pune

i clearly asked him if there is any issue with shooting to which he said no.

is that not a problem ?

vinay_pune

I dont want to keep replying. i wont rest my side. as he has done wrong.

only deal i will offer is , he refunded for camera. he needs to pay for adaptor 1300 rs and 180 for shipping.

not taking any other deal.

my hard earned money is not to be wasted due someones negligence .

i hope this wont happen to any of you in future. or ur approach will be different for sure.

now i wont discuss. decision in your hand.

Thad E Ginathom

Another third party comment...

You were dissatisfied and you got your money back. Incidental expenses are never included in such a deal.

It would be nice if the seller pays the return courier. Don't see that you can ask more.

vinay_pune

thanks , i can ask cause hi hide the information after asking also. i am not wasting my money due to his acts.

sweetlime

Can't hold myself to express my opinion . It's unfair to ask the seller to pay for the adapter .
People defaulted usually gets the item and refunds the money if at all agreed to take it back. It's nothing less than blackmailing him keeping  both the camera and refunded money  - it's a new standard being set for the buyers whether Good or Bad can not comment but definitely will change the way people transact in this forum .

vinay_pune

sorry first thing i am not holding cam and money. i had told him that i will raise a complaint and lets see there. he hurriedly transferred amount .
secondly why no one is asking why didnt he tell the truth when he knew it.

blackmailing is very harsh word. i think you should be very careful with it.

anyone once asking him that why did not he tell me about the issue after even i asked it  ?

vinay_pune

I have again transffered him cam amount.
now can someone ask him why he did not tell the truth when he knew that dials prob was not only related to menu settings ?

JessePinkmanYo

I have owned this camera and it (the entire NEX series) really is the worst example one can come up with as regards the menu and controls. On this camera, the rear wheel controls the changes in aperture/shutter speed depending on the mode the camera is in. Its understood that this wheel is what is having problem in this case. Now there is another dial under the mode dial. Its easy for a prospective buyer to be tempted into thinking that he will be able to 'make do' with this dial. However this 'top' dial is useless and cannot be configured to change shutter speed far as my memory goes.

Quote from: vinay_pune on October 15, 2022, 10:12:10 AM
I have again transffered him cam amount.
now can someone ask him why he did not tell the truth when he knew that dials prob was not only related to menu settings ?

There are two separate issues here.

Issue 1 (Full Refund) - I suppose most of us will agree about the full refund part, regardless of whether its considered as a case of seller misguidance or lack of sufficient due diligence by the buyer. The point whether the seller's explanation is changed or not becomes moot since the full refund is already granted and any hairsplitting after this might actually be counterproductive.

Issue 2 (Compensation for adapter) - This is where many of us might disagree with the claim for reasons explained above. IMO the seller bears no liability whatsoever beyond full refund whether its the cost of the adapter or resultant loss of photographic/business opportunities or anything else. NO amount of debating is going to change this. Its only going to make the argument more ludicrous every time it is repeated.

You have requested the Mods for Moderation and they have already opined on the matter. You have indicated you will be "ok with whatever decision admins take on my stand". Its now high time for you to do so.

Cause if this continues to progress the way it is going, I'm not sure who'll end up suffering a bigger dent, the seller or the buyer.
YO, YO, YO ! Seven-Zero-Zero to the 0 to the 5 to the 4 - representin' the K-O-L. What up, B-Yatch? Leave the phone.

Krish Chandran

Quote from: Bharat Varma on October 14, 2022, 09:38:16 PM
The seller has refunded you the full amount.
The matter is resolved.

Please return the camera to the seller.

I agree. How much would the adapter cost you? Is it high enough to ruin your reputation on the forum? Why fight it? Return the camera and be done with the matter.
"The more you learn, the more there is still left to learn"
Andy Mumford

https://flickr.com/photos/195860685@N07/
https://youtube.com/@krishchandran4125?si=5BIxPdEyRL4Nj3BI