Feedback - GRINS

Started by Hankosaurus, December 17, 2010, 08:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pankaj21

Lovely experience with Dr. Anand
Purchased a Laptop from him. Brand new with even the plastic intact on it.
Price paid was just too good considered it was in warranty

Thanks Doc..

Pankaj :)

( MODS: I am aware that laptop is not included in the rule 2, but since the post was on JJMPF, so thought of mentioning it here
If this is against the rules too......feel free to delete this post or lemme know, i would remove it ASAP )

Moderator Note:
Pankaj, It's NEVER wrong to let the Membership know that another Member treated you very well in a transaction.
Happy day.  Henry
Learning the Nikon way!

kumarrishi

I have been doing some buying and selling lately and have nicest to horrid experience

Some of the Grins i remember

1. Eye_TTL - I bought a 17-70 sigma lens for canon. It was one of my sharpest lens till i parted with it due to financial reasons. Very pleasant experience as i couldnt check the lens and it was shipped.
2. Gopal g - dont remember the ID now - I bought a canon 10-20, again without checking. Reached me in a impeccable condition and was again sold later due to financial reasons :-(.
3. NC - need no introduction - he has been very accommodating - bought a flash bracket
4. Bharat Varma - I sold a few stuff to him like the canon 250D filter etc and as both of us are hooked to the macro world so it has been a nice experience here after
5. Sabir - had nice experience of buying and also learning about film stuff. Would have loved to see how he processed them but alas i shifted from Bangalore.
6. Kumarbhushan11 - bought sigma 10-20 (for a second time) - nice communication and shipped well
7. Yusuf - Had excellent experiance buying a M42 lens - got a lot of info on M42 and pentax mount
8. KC - bought some CF cards and later a digital hyperdrive for storing images. Both shipped without problem, in excellent condition....he also helped me check out a lens i was interested in.
9. VikramF - Bought and sold some stuff - both transaction were good and got to know about nikon also as i am canon person.
10. Sarvanaraj - Nice experience buying the 7e canon film camera
11. Manish Bansal - I bought some trix films from him which he came to give it off and recently i bought an excellent condition Canonet GIII QL. We couldn't meet each other but he shipped it with excellent packing.

There are few more but i don't remember all, but thanks for a nice experience
Rishi Kumar- 09871983240
Digital Kit- Canon 7 D and some lenses, Film: Multi camera - multi format. http://www.flickriver.com/photos/kumarrishi/

Looking for Minolta/FD/Konica lenses for some experiment

amitk26

Nice experience with Sridip Banerjee
http://www.jjmehta.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=186

Purchased a lens form him and received it intact in good condition.

neelabh75

I bought Yashica Electro 35 - GSN from TheLightening.

He couriered the camera along with the flash in a nicely packed packet within 3 hours of payment getting credited in his account. I contacted him first so he waited for me despite getting several offers.

Overall it was a nice experience trading with him.

Some cameras and some lenses. That's all that I have. :D Co-founder of www.shaadigrapher.com

https://www.instagram.com/neelabh75/

www.flickr.com/photos/neelabh75

pankaj21

Picked up a shoulder bag from Amit Kaushik (amitk26).
smooth deal. got the package well packed & the bag in a clean condition.

Thanks Amit !!

:)
Learning the Nikon way!

sudheer

Thanks to Arun (thelightening)

I had a very smooth deal with him for a Canon 1000D. In fact our deal got over overnight , spoke to him in the night and picked up the stuff next day morning.  As he had said, the camera was in mint condition, didn't need much of inspection.

Nice to have a deal with you Arun, thanks a lot.
Canon 60D, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm F2.8 MACRO USM, 55-250mm IS f/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50 F2.8, Nissin 622Di Mk2, Proplus TT900, Phoenix RF46C Ring Flash, BEIKE-475 tripod.
Just learning the art of photography :)

http://www.flickr.com/krishna_sudheer

thelightening

Quote from: neelabh75 on April 24, 2011, 02:56:28 PM
I bought Yashica Electro 35 - GSN from TheLightening.

He couriered the camera along with the flash in a nicely packed packet within 3 hours of payment getting credited in his account. I contacted him first so he waited for me despite getting several offers.

Overall it was a nice experience trading with him.

Thanks a lot neelabh for those positive comments. Yes, As soon I received the payment in my account, Its was just evening. So before the dtdc guys close his store, I was able to manage packing the camera and to courier it.

I would rather say, even I too enjoyed selling with you. As you promised and did, the selling was even smooth.

thelightening

Quote from: sudheer on May 01, 2011, 01:58:43 PM
Thanks to Arun (thelightening)

I had a very smooth deal with him for a Canon 1000D. In fact our deal got over overnight , spoke to him in the night and picked up the stuff next day morning.  As he had said, the camera was in mint condition, didn't need much of inspection.

Nice to have a deal with you Arun, thanks a lot.

Sudheer was such a fantastic guy, he called me in the evening to ask about my brand new 2 weeks old Canon 1000D and surprised me saying he will come to my place at 7.30am :)

He came to my home in the morning itself and on my way of office we completed the selling and buying and as assured he paid me the amount what he committed.

Again, Thanks Sudheer, thanks for your swift buying. It helped to procure my 550d on the day itself.

amitk26

Quote from: pankaj21 on April 26, 2011, 10:48:49 PM
Picked up a shoulder bag from Amit Kaushik (amitk26).
smooth deal. got the package well packed & the bag in a clean condition.

Thanks Amit !!

:)
Thanks Pankaj for nice words,  hope the bag serves you well.

Gadgeter

Got two Nikkor Manual focus lenses and two filters  from Lonesome  (ref
http://www.jjmehta.com/forum/index.php?topic=9490.0 ) Overall very happy  :) :) with the transaction, communication and interaction.Condition of lens were good. One of them was near mint and had even the JMDC sticker on it.  ;D ;D

Also  Packing was superb! He had packed them in multiple layers - first a layer of newspaper , next a layer of sealed polyethene cover followed a by multiple layers of bubble wrap and whole thing tightly put in a pet jar -which in turn was wrapped with thermocol strips and final layer of packing paper and then packing tape. Each lens came as a  cylinder with so much of cushioning that a vertical drop would not affect the lens.   

Courier used : DTDC (next day) and Blue dart (next day)

Looking forward to further interactions in future.

Thanks to Lonesome for the above!